Thread: Why does this always happen?

Fashion Designer

Exclamation Why does this always happen?

Why does this happen to me EVERY time! I accumulate over 200 gold it gets taken away for food? Not some of the time but ALL of the time and no matter what I do I cannot stop the transaction. I wouldn't mind as much if it happened once or even twice but all the time? I can't e-mail support because I already received my gold back the first time it happened. This is soooooooo frustrating. Does this happen to anyone else? And is there anything that will stop this from occurring?

Executive Chef
    That is very frustrating! I have had it happen to me too. Many have asked for a confirm button at minimum, but I doubt we will ever see that.

There is no setting that I know of to stop this. I find that if my fingers are at the top edge of my screen, I am likely to touch the coins, gold, or food bars. So I trained myself to not hold that top edge to avoid accidental contact. Sadly, avoiding user error is our only option.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    I also doubt we will ever see a confirm button. It's strange however that this only happens to me after I reach a certain number of gold and only takes the maximum amount of gold that I possess for example if I have 250 gold that's what it takes not the 100 or the 20 (or whatever the lower prices are) and it happens even if I just push the eXit button. Next time I'm going to push the button for the most food and see what happens.

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry this has happened. For loss of gems/gold please send an email to support@storm8.com.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request