Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castle markets

Rhino Keeper
    What are these glass removers you speak of???

I had been trying and trying 345 constantly thinking "I wish there was a pal that broke the glass..." so I was surprised to read in this thread that some of you were talking about using glass removers. Checked the collections - and there they were in the new Castle Clan (Ballin, Baxter etc) ! As I'm not the type to try for 2 or 3 stars when I get through a level (as per my previous post - I had barely got 3 stars throughout Castle Markets,) I thought, OK, I'm going back to try to earn a new pal. Yes I got a Castle Clan pal, no it was not a glass remover pal (Lorien - Light blue lanterns.) Sheesh.

So with the advice shared on these posts, I kept trying with 345 and eventually got through. It was with the blue and yellow line blasters, plus the purple lantern light plus Phoebe (red block + line blaster.) I had used this line-up a few times before and it hadn't worked, so it took me perseverance and luck. (Supported by some great advice on this thread!)

I'm really looking forward to getting some of those Castle Clan glass removers.

Thanks to all for your invaluable advice on here!
    Last edited by winklepops; 09-30-15 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tossa747 View Post
    I also managed to finish 345 with one arrow remover, the red one who removes 3 stone block, one who removes 2 glass walls and a lantern lighter.

Now I'm struggling with 354, I can't seem to find good pals for this one. I have a red wolf who removes two stone blocks and two weights that really helps.
    I just finished 354 with 3 stars. I used Morgan (light blue blaster), Slappy (blue weight remover), Baxter (yellow glass remover) and Prancer (red charger).

Rhino Keeper
    Maxed out at level 63 again.

Yes, stage 354 is difficult, especially without these elusive glass removers!

Farm Supplier
    I have no glass remover either, and finally got through 345 with only one star but I'll take it. Here's my team
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	24428  
    "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read"
    - Groucho Marx -

Rhino Keeper
    Stage 354: I just passed! Had to persevere with this one and try many different combinations of pals. I still don't have a glass remover pal (I managed to unlock another pal, but got Sarah in Castle Clan - not an elusive glass remover!)
    This is the group I used, but I have to say I used this combo 3 times in a row before I passed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	24517
    It seemed to me that red and yellow gems were more common than purple and light blue, and dark blue was the least common, and I noticed I was having the most luck with just red and yellow combinations.
    Anyway, I hope nobody gets stuck on this level for days like I did.
    Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Im tryng 354...difficult... Stuck here more than 3 days.... I bought before some rare pals, but i dont have the glass remover...

Executive Chef
    Passed 354. I think choosing glass remover is a bad idea. I have one, but have no use of it. Needs 15 gems for one (layer) removing - it does not remove the whole glass just one layer! For 15 gems it is nothing.

I attach my team. I get very close for winning a couple of times with them. And finally (after only about 15 tries) passed with 3 stars. Good luck!

Now I am working on finishing every new lvl with 3 stars, a few more missing.

Name:	354.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24676
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    And my team for 345, reaching 3 stars with them. As I earlier said, there is no need for arrow remover pet, instead at the beginning you must start with a liner that clears an arrow (red one for best). This means, you have to quit and restart level until you get a starter position for making a liner and then clear an arrow as your second move. From this point you have to have some luck

Name:	345.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	24704
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone help with 344? I'm not even close thanks to these shields.

Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't that tough. I figured it out.
    Last edited by WildcatG2; 10-10-15 at 02:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by winklepops View Post
    Maxed out at level 63 again.

Yes, stage 354 is difficult, especially without these elusive glass removers!
    It is difficult to pass the level. I tried many times already.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast