Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castle markets

Rhino Keeper

Castle markets

New levels - new thread
    How is everyone doing so far?

Executive Chef
    First 7 levels 3stars, now at 338. Was recording my winning teams. Will post later
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck at 345

3 stars x 3 levels
    2 stars x 2 levels
    1 star x 9 levels

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also stuck at level 345. Anyone cleared it yet, and what pals did you use?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossa747 View Post
    I'm also stuck at level 345. Anyone cleared it yet, and what pals did you use?
    I still haven't cleared it, but this is the team that seems to be getting me closest.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	24298

But like I said, I'm not getting through, so this line-up could be completely off track. I have problems breaking all the glass. With this line up I've cleared everything except a couple of glass still remain.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Having struggled with level 345 for a few days, I came here to see if there were any suggestions. I tried winklepops lineup, and then substituted the yellow one for Bennu (yellow owl who drops the triangle, horizontal gems). I came close one time, with only one glass left on the board to clear, and just now, finally, got through the level (only one star). I think you need to really be able to line up four gems in a row on your first go, so as to get a destroyer immediately. Get rid of those arrows as soon as possible and then you have a good chance of getting through. Good luck everyone else struggling with this level.

Rhino Keeper
    I know i should have noted down what i used for 345 but i was just so happy to move on. As far as i Recall i used:
    Baxter (glass remover)
    San ( shield remover)
    A bomb
    A blaster

Dont remember the colors of the last two.

As Said above the important part is getting a blaster in first move and then get the shields away as fast as you Can ( if you have a blue or red shieldremover i would use that instead of San as i always got that color shield away first.

I did not use a lantern refiller and had a few fails because of that but i needed the power from bomb and blaster after shields was gone. Baxter helped clear some of the tricky places with glass

Rhino Keeper
    I also managed to finish 345 with one arrow remover, the red one who removes 3 stone block, one who removes 2 glass walls and a lantern lighter.

Now I'm struggling with 354, I can't seem to find good pals for this one. I have a red wolf who removes two stone blocks and two weights that really helps.

Farm Supplier
    Am only at 343....busy work period.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read"
    - Groucho Marx -

Executive Chef
    Just a quick note to 345: I was completing this one but going for 3 stars (for fun). My advice is, do not use arrow remover, your success depends on if you are able to remove arrows quickly, but not with pals, just with liners or bombs (created during playing). It is necessary to start level with liner (restart until you are able to make one with first move). As for pals, I am using one that lights up lanterns, and liners/bombers.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast