Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android v IOS

Host(ess)

Android v IOS

I have my bakery on 2 android devices and I am thinking of changing one of them to IOS. Could anyone please advise me if it is possible to have your bakery running on both and if so how will it affect the differences in game play

Rhino Keeper
    You can have your bakery on both, just don't have them both open at the same time. You'll have to be careful if you put out decor that's device specific like the gem dispenser. Gem dispenser is only on iOS so if you had one you'd have to be careful not to put anything where it is on android because it won't even show up there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chillez View Post
    You can have your bakery on both, just don't have them both open at the same time. You'll have to be careful if you put out decor that's device specific like the gem dispenser. Gem dispenser is only on iOS so if you had one you'd have to be careful not to put anything where it is on android because it won't even show up there.
    Yes. Gem dispenser is only for iOS devices. Some machines are available for iOS devices only android still don't get it like the Nona Oven and Cider Press. You need to use iOS to open and build the machines. Android can't find those machine&recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Yes. Gem dispenser is only for iOS devices. Some machines are available for iOS devices only android still don't get it like the Nona Oven and Cider Press. You need to use iOS to open and build the machines. Android can't find those machine&recipes.
    I'm on Android and have both Nona and Cider Press.

Rhino Keeper
    Androids can have the same ovens, they just have to download new versions sometimes to get them.

Rhino Keeper
    The operating systems are different so you will have different gaming experiences....My suggestion is that you make sure you have all your passwords....before you switch over, make sure you take screenshots with dates on coins, gems, etc....my understanding is that you will have both IOS and Android so it sounds like you will benefit from both platforms.

I would contact support first and make sure they know what you are doing and that you will be using both platforms and how the process works....I would in turn keep the most current inventory for each acct before switching over which may be the most time consuming.

I am not familiar with IOS as an avid Android fan, but just make sure you are covered......I am jealous as it sounds like you will have the ultimate gaming experience having both platforms.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

cider and nona

I can't get the cider or nona. Any suggestions? I have BS 1.5.5.9

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettajlong72 View Post
    I guess you're on Android? Then you will have to download the versions to get those, i forgot the versions' name though :P
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettajlong72 View Post
    You can install Bakery Story: Sugar & Spice from AppStore for NONA Oven.
    You can install Bakery Story: Orchard Fest from Appstore for Cider Press.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenkapon View Post
    I guess you're on Android? Then you will have to download the versions to get those, i forgot the versions' name though :P
    Yes must be on android. Need to install the game from Appstore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast