Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble Harvest Event 9-25-15

Rhino Keeper
    Those who were planning to skip (with gold) the last evolving (the first act of chapter 10), beware: the "skip with gold" is something ridiculous, I think 295 gold! I was counting on that on my second account, where I'm level 34 and didn't have that much food produced. The previous feedings, you could skip for much less, I still had 60 gold from installing other games, so I was planning to do that. The price for skipping act 1 of chapter 10 is not in the first post but since the other skips were reasonable, 39 gold maximum, I thought I should be fine expecting something comparable. The second account is one where I'm determined not to spend real money, so it's goodbye tales on that one. I just wish I had known it yesterday, I wouldn't have used gold to skip feeding Harvest dragon.

At least I should do fine on my main account.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I've actually ended up with more food than needed, which surprised me no end. I've found with the dragons now earning more coins, I can produce much more food, plus this was a much lower food requirement than the Art Gala! I'm going to get Crusader to epic after Chapter 10 is done.

You should keep going - you've done the expensive bit! Getting Harvest to 10 is peanuts by comparison!
    So far I've had plenty and I haven't been growing like crazy like last time. During this event, I've done all I said earlier as well as raising white gold to level 7 or 9 plus crusader to 7 so not too bad. I'm going to do the next 2 chapters for sure simply because I know I can get harvest to 7 easily and I already have maple at 13. Just going to play it by ear.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    I'm a newbie...this was the first DS Tales event I had any hope of completing. Yesterday morning, I paid gold to access the final day early, and it showed I still had two days to complete the event. Finished act ten, chapter three, this morning, and expected my final act...instead got a popup saying "sorry, no events at this time." Wondering what in the world is going on...messaged Kooky Panda but I don't think the mods work on the weekends, and this is my last day for the event. Can anyone help or advise? Thank you!
    Have you tried force closing? I know that sounds so simple but it might just work. Also try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Fashion Designer
    I had way more food than I needed at least 70k extra and in fact almost got jigsaw to epic in the process. I have two more battles to go anew autumn harvest is fine. Finished the tourney early lady night which was a reluef. Just healing the ladt casualty now from the Battlesteed Blount which took about ten rounds. Luckily I had done a lot of work earlier so I was able to get done quick. Now I'm debating on what to evolve next in Prep for Halloween. I have nothing at fifteen yet but Parakeet is at twelve which I find useful, thinking about taking Atlantis and perhaps Maple up. My thought is to level up dragons that are two color to save on food costs and possibly make it easier to breed the primes.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fhjigfrf View Post
    instead got a popup saying "sorry, no events at this time.

The autumn dragon is probably in your storage. There's no confirmation that you've finished the event. It just stops.
    Omg! You're right, he's there! I must have already completed the final act, like raising to a certain level, before reaching it. But a "congrats " or some other notice would have been nice. Thank you so much!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Have you tried force closing? I know that sounds so simple but it might just work. Also try uninstalling and reinstalling.
    Thanks so much for your reply...I had tried both those. Another player posted that I had probably finished the event...looked in my storage, and sure enough, there he was. I must have completed chapter ten, act four before actually getting there. Hurray!

To S8: I admit I'm a newbie, but surely a little "congrats" popup wouldn't be too much to ask.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    I've just finished this event. I think teamlava. Have been really crafty this time by putting a tournament on at the same time ---- for all those that don't understand. I'll explaine -- when in a event and you need to battle dragons. To get to next act if you use the ultimate button it only costs you 12 gems. / but because at the same time there's a tournament on it costs you 30 gems to use the ultimate CRAFTY CRAFTY SO BEAWERE. ALL YOU PLAYERS.

Why put so many things going on at the same time. My heads been in a spin trying to do two dragon account. At the same time -----soooo glad I've got my life back haaaa till next time. RANT OVER. GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS HOPE YOU ALL FINISH IN TIME. XX

Actually, I don't feel they were doing anything unusual. There is usually a tournament alongside tales or at least often enough. Furthermore, this was not a particularly difficult tournament and I don't begrudge having to use an ultimate or two when I'm getting a new dragon if it's needed. As well, we did get gold for installing Halloween and polar so in my mind it all evened out or maybe some of us came out ahead, I believe I did. I am often unhappy with how team lava treats us but not this time. In fact I recently complained to them that I felt tournaments had been made more difficult since the update and I do feel adjustments were made. I am happy again. I have never not finished a tales event except the first one when I just could not generate the food and coins due to my level. I truly believe tales is a higher level event and you punish yourself trying to complete it before about level 45.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Thanks so much for your reply...I had tried both those. Another player posted that I had probably finished the event...looked in my storage, and sure enough, there he was. I must have completed chapter ten, act four before actually getting there. Hurray!

To S8: I admit I'm a newbie, but surely a little "congrats" popup wouldn't be too much to ask.
    The last tales event, there was a pop up showing you received the final award. That was my first. I'm not sure how yours worked out that way as the last act is breeding harvest dragon but congrats regardless! Glad everything worked out!

Fashion Designer
    Grrrr! Game will not let me breed a Life dragon! I put the dragons in then poof! gone and I have to do it again lost count of how many times I tried. Am in the process of deleting and reinstalling the app and if it still doesn't work I'm done!

Update for jjblueeyes, evaemmasurf and those around level 28 Also edited in on page 31 where for earlier chapters.
    Chap 10
    1 breed forest dragon with another
    2 raise harvest to level 9
    3 harvest pumpkin wings 5
    4 complete 2 hay days

Good luck! I'm almost done, just another 25 minutes for the second Hay day to finish.