Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble Harvest Event 9-25-15

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I said I wasn't going to do this tales all the way through. I got to the second dragon and now trying to decide if I should stop. I know I can get through the next task and I've already got my maple raised to 13. But I went from over 100k food down to 20k just getting maple from 10 to 13 and harvest from hatched to 4. Hated seeing all that food go like that! I get it now. Think I'm going to save what's left for some other dragons and work on breeding and newer ones like sour candy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Yeah, I said I wasn't going to do this tales all the way through. I got to the second dragon and now trying to decide if I should stop. I know I can get through the next task and I've already got my maple raised to 13. But I went from over 100k food down to 20k just getting maple from 10 to 13 and harvest from hatched to 4. Hated seeing all that food go like that! I get it now. Think I'm going to save what's left for some other dragons and work on breeding and newer ones like sour candy.
    I've actually ended up with more food than needed, which surprised me no end. I've found with the dragons now earning more coins, I can produce much more food, plus this was a much lower food requirement than the Art Gala! I'm going to get Crusader to epic after Chapter 10 is done.

You should keep going - you've done the expensive bit! Getting Harvest to 10 is peanuts by comparison!

How do I go back to the original version of the game? I'm not seeing the noble crystal in my shop and I'm assuming it's the version I'm using (logo has the dragon holding a cupcake). Also why isn't the darn thing just available with every version??

I will say though, while I'm grateful that people explain things in these forums, why wouldn't this step be explained at all in the game itself? I didn't even know dragons could go past level 10 until right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jackalope99 View Post
    How do I go back to the original version of the game? I'm not seeing the noble crystal in my shop and I'm assuming it's the version I'm using (logo has the dragon holding a cupcake). Also why isn't the darn thing just available with every version??

I will say though, while I'm grateful that people explain things in these forums, why wouldn't this step be explained at all in the game itself? I didn't even know dragons could go past level 10 until right now.
    Hey hun I am assuming that u r on Android. Search dragon story in Google play and u'll see dragon story with no additiona name (like dragon story harvest moon or something).
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Host(ess)
    How to raise your dragon past level 10? I can't feed my dragons past level 10, it's saying its at max level.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by punjet View Post
    How to raise your dragon past level 10? I can't feed my dragons past level 10, it's saying its at max level.
    Nevermind

Fashion Designer
    Just finished this event.

Send your maple dragon for quest and most of the time its give 1500 foods. Which i been doing. Sometimes coins too. Still worth to try 1500 foods is a lot.

Goodluck everyone!!!
    Last edited by cdbabe; 10-04-15 at 06:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    It really stinks that this coincides with a tournament. When I have to win 5 battle arena matches, I'm going up against high level champions and diamonds, and so I have to pay gold to use Ultimates each time. If I waited till I actually defeated them without gold, it would take days and days, and if I sped up the arena over and over till I defeated them, it would probably take more than 30 gold because of how many times I'd have to do it, and my best dragons would be quickly exhausted. And during a tournament, Ultimate is 30 gold instead of 12.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a newbie...this was the first DS Tales event I had any hope of completing. Yesterday morning, I paid gold to access the final day early, and it showed I still had two days to complete the event. Finished act ten, chapter three, this morning, and expected my final act...instead got a popup saying "sorry, no events at this time." Wondering what in the world is going on...messaged Kooky Panda but I don't think the mods work on the weekends, and this is my last day for the event. Can anyone help or advise? Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    instead got a popup saying "sorry, no events at this time.

The autumn dragon is probably in your storage. There's no confirmation that you've finished the event. It just stops.