Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble Harvest Event 9-25-15

And again the wait. Done with chapter 4, less than 7 days r left. Chapter 5 will start in 16 hrs.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

last update for today jjblueeyes, hope it helps you son(s).

Here's the next bit jjblueeyes and I don't think they'll like it. I had to craft the netherdust. They better start crafting a hybrid magic now or plan on using 25 gold to skip.
    Quote Originally Posted by dachshundlover11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaEmmaSurf View Post

I'm a level 27
    Chap 1 same
    Chap 2 same as level 28 reward was 5000 food

Chap 3
    1 harvest impberries
    2 craft spell scroll
    3 breed water dragon with another

Chap 4
    1 breed fire with another
    2 harvest buff beets
    3 new world quest
    I forgot the reward

Chap 5
    1 raise Maple to level 6
    2 new world quest

CH 6

1- Plant 5 pumpkinwings (be careful here I pretty sure this was the task as I was waiting to plant elites and had planted pumpkinwings the night before so in the morning I got on and harvested my pumpkinwings. I got the great job message and was on task #2, hence I'm pretty sure the task was harvest pumpkinwings).
    2- Craft Nether Dust x1 skip 25 gold
    3- Breed Light dragon with another dragon skip

Reward "This season really brought in a Plentiful Harvest!"

CH 7

1- Breed a Forest dragon with another dragon
    2- Harvest 6 Fireapples
    3 complete a new world quest
    4 raise Maple to level 9(not 10 which gives me hope to poss finish)
    Reward
    Harvest Dragon Egg

Chap 8
    1 raise Harvest Dragon to level 3
    2 complete 2 Hay Day quest. Note I was able to raise harvest to level 3 not evolve and send harvest on the two hour quest, without evolving.
    3 harvest 5 Pumpkinwings
    Last edited by dachshundlover11; 10-02-15 at 08:43 PM.

I may be missing some statement somewhere but tomorrow's requirements state raising a dragon to level 12. I can't raise above level 10 as far as I am aware on Android. Are these items usually accounted for on the Android side so we get a different task? And if so does anyone know what the task list for Android is? Trying to plan out my activity around the tournament and the tale so that I don't have too many conflicts trying to complete all the activities in a given day.

Quote Originally Posted by captmiddy View Post
    I may be missing some statement somewhere but tomorrow's requirements state raising a dragon to level 12. I can't raise above level 10 as far as I am aware on Android. Are these items usually accounted for on the Android side so we get a different task? And if so does anyone know what the task list for Android is? Trying to plan out my activity around the tournament and the tale so that I don't have too many conflicts trying to complete all the activities in a given day.
    Actually we can raise dragons above level 10. Just buy Noble Crystal from market (Buildings).
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by captmiddy View Post
    Android can level dragons to level 15 also. Go to market, go to buildings and purchase the Noble Crystal. You will then be able to level to 15.

Good luck 😊

Do anyone know the requirements for chapter 10.. Don't see any info on page 1... Just wanna know so I can plan ahead.. (I'm a IOS user btw)

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 6 tasks us with planting elite leeks.... Is it really the planting that counts or do we have to harvest them before we can go on to the next act?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Do anyone know the requirements for chapter 10.. Don't see any info on page 1... Just wanna know so I can plan ahead.. (I'm a IOS user btw)
    According to a not to be named other site the tasks in Chapter 10 are as follows:
    1. Raise Harvest Dragon to lv 10
    2. win 5 Battles
    3. Complete 1 Hay Day adventure
    4. Breed Harvest Dragon with another dragon

I'm not there yet... So these steps are unconfirmed until Kooky Panda posts them on the first page

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Chapter 6 tasks us with planting elite leeks.... Is it really the planting that counts or do we have to harvest them before we can go on to the next act?
    My notes say to "plant elite leeks" so yes then, planting is what you need to do and what counts. Once you plant you should move on to the next goal "craft netherdust" which you do have to wait for.

Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    According to a not to be named other site the tasks in Chapter 10 are as follows:
    1. Raise Harvest Dragon to lv 10
    2. win 5 Battles
    3. Complete 1 Hay Day adventure
    4. Breed Harvest Dragon with another dragon

I'm not there yet... So these steps are unconfirmed until Kooky Panda posts them on the first page
    Thank you so much.. I'm not there either lol...Just 1 battle away from completing chapter 7.. I was thinking about skipping the act to level up maple to level 12(chapter 8,act 3)to save my food to level up my white gold dragon to level 10 instead. Just wanted to make sure I didn't have to use any more food pass level 10 for harvest dragon... Thx again