Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble Harvest Event 9-25-15

Executive Chef
    Well I finished this on one account, with only using about 51 gold. Which is a bargain, considering I got 3 dragons out of the deal. On my other account, I started of on chapter 10 at the same time, BUT there was a lag on my phone and I kept hitting the feed button and gave too much food to the maple dragon. I dont have enough to feel the harvest to level 10. So im stuck and dont think ill make it in time.

I really wish they would take into consideration how much food we give them. So lets say we have to feed them to epic but only get to level 9, the amount of gold needed can then be lowered. Ill try to plant some rushrooms and feed on new dawn but still dont know how close ill get before I then have to go do the five battles.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Milecia View Post
    Hey there :-)

I finished my first event and it was great :-)
    Until now I just played for fun, bred a few dragons and thats it... because I was ill last week I took the time to read more about DS and now I am going to play it right.... Diamond, prime and lvl 15 and so on... you know... didn't know about that before..

So... here I am... A new fanatic Player in your middle
    Congrats on your first event completion! If you dont have an awful lot of dragons, just keep four elements in the den as you try for them, and the diamond will come before you even know it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Hey hun I am assuming that u r on Android. Search dragon story in Google play and u'll see dragon story with no additiona name (like dragon story harvest moon or something).

Thank you! ��
    Last edited by jackalope99; 10-04-15 at 12:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    2 more battles and I can finished the Tales

Now to wait for S8 to release a suitable habitat to put all these fall dragons in... next year maybe

Quote Originally Posted by dachshundlover11 View Post
    last update for today jjblueeyes, hope it helps you son(s).

Here's the next bit jjblueeyes and I don't think they'll like it. I had to craft the netherdust. They better start crafting a hybrid magic now or plan on using 25 gold to skip.
    Quote Originally Posted by dachshundlover11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaEmmaSurf View Post

I'm a level 27
    Chap 1 same
    Chap 2 same as level 28 reward was 5000 food

Chap 3
    1 harvest impberries
    2 craft spell scroll
    3 breed water dragon with another

Chap 4
    1 breed fire with another
    2 harvest buff beets
    3 new world quest
    I forgot the reward

Chap 5
    1 raise Maple to level 6
    2 new world quest

CH 6

1- Plant 5 pumpkinwings (be careful here I pretty sure this was the task as I was waiting to plant elites and had planted pumpkinwings the night before so in the morning I got on and harvested my pumpkinwings. I got the great job message and was on task #2, hence I'm pretty sure the task was harvest pumpkinwings).
    2- Craft Nether Dust x1 skip 25 gold
    3- Breed Light dragon with another dragon skip

Reward "This season really brought in a Plentiful Harvest!"

CH 7

1- Breed a Forest dragon with another dragon
    2- Harvest 6 Fireapples
    3 complete a new world quest
    4 raise Maple to level 9(not 10 which gives me hope to poss finish)
    Reward
    Harvest Dragon Egg

Chap 8
    1 raise Harvest Dragon to level 3
    2 complete 2 Hay Day quest. Note I was able to raise harvest to level 3 not evolve and send harvest on the two hour quest, without evolving.
    3 harvest 5 Pumpkinwings
    Thank you for sharing. It was very helpful. Did you get any farther? I couldn't finish chap 9 ran out of blue dragons to sacrifice. Since I'm not sure what comes next I'm hesitant to spend 25 gold to skip making the topiary. I have 11 hrs left. Now I know for next time to wait. But if chap 10 for low level player is easy I'd love to find out while I still have a bit of time left.

Fashion Designer
    Done. What a beautiful egg! Thanks TL for another great event. Congrats to those done and good luck to those finishing.

Rhino Keeper
    What on earth do you do for the requirements for Battle Matches when you are up against a dragon that you just can't beat? All that I fight with but my Maple Dragon are level 10, because used to be, they all read Max Level at Level 10. But I'm up against a level 19 Rainbow dragon. Every single hybrid I've tried has failed (granted, I haven't tried a plain rainbow, but I tried a splatter dragon - rainbow + red - which failed) and I'm getting ready to start on basic colors. I don't see a way to get past this particular dragon, and I don't have the gold to skip this act - and I used up my game allowance buying gold which allowed me to buy all the fruit I needed to level up my Maple Dragon from Level 10 to where I needed it to be for that act. If I can get past this stupid dragon, I should be able to finish this, but the dragon won't go away until the tournament ends - which is the same time this event ends. So I'm stuck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Well I finished this on one account, with only using about 51 gold. Which is a bargain, considering I got 3 dragons out of the deal. On my other account, I started of on chapter 10 at the same time, BUT there was a lag on my phone and I kept hitting the feed button and gave too much food to the maple dragon. I dont have enough to feel the harvest to level 10. So im stuck and dont think ill make it in time.

I really wish they would take into consideration how much food we give them. So lets say we have to feed them to epic but only get to level 9, the amount of gold needed can then be lowered. Ill try to plant some rushrooms and feed on new dawn but still dont know how close ill get before I then have to go do the five battles.
    I used 250 gold, but I had to in order to in order to get enough fruit level my Maple Dragon up from Level 10 for the Act. It took about three times as much fruit as I usually keep on hand. And now she's stuck somewhere in the middle of 13.

Farm Supplier
    To be honest hardly had any level 10 s ,fire,air and earth.. Had to buy crystal to get maple to 12. Raise a lot of my super rare dragons to 10 for arena or wouldn't have made it in battles. Now chapter 10 they tell me to feed a dragon I got yesterday to level 10. I haven't seen anything cost so much in food since my kids were teens!.........probably won't make it to dragon. I have gone without sleep,partners hardly talking to me and for what? I feel like I have been mugged. Won't do 3 at the same time ever again!

Executive Chef
    I started a day late, so I get one day of 5 battles to do after the tournament ends. Right now I'm just happy that I beat the Rose Knight on my first try! I prioritized the Tales above the tourney this time.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)