Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble Harvest Event 9-25-15

The Honorable Panda

Humble Harvest Event 9-25-15

special notes-

Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    You need to buy Noble crystal from the market under buildings, it is for 500K, just place it anywhere on your land and you can raise all your dragons past lvl 10. Just make sure you're on the original version of DS not harvest or picnic etc.
    android-
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Make sure that the are playing on the standard version of the app, not Harvest Moon. Harvest Moon does not allow you goto level past 10, even if you already bought the Crystal

Chapter 1
    -Reward Maple Dragon (5 hours to hatch)

Act 1
    Plant buffbeats -7

Act 2

Harvest buffbeets- 7

Chapter 2-

Ch 2

1- Raise Maple dragon to level 4 skip 4 gold
    2- Complete New World Quest skip 16 gold

Reward 10,000 Apples skip 10 gold

CH 3

1- Harvest Impruberries x12 skip 4 gold
    2- Win Battle Arena match x1 skip 25 gold
    3- Breed a Water Dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold
    (I used Water x Olympus = 6 hr Hercules)

Reward "Storing some food for later is a great idea!" (Apple Crate Decoration) skip 15 gold

CH 4

1- Breed a Fire Dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold
    (I used Fire x Olympus = 7 hr Olympus)
    2- Harvest buffbeets x10 skip 10 gold
    3- Complete New World Quest skip 15 gold

Reward 21,000 coins skip 20 gold

CH 5

1- Raise your Maple Dragon to level 7 skip 7 gold
    2- Win Battle Arena matches x3 skip 85 gold

Reward 12,000 Apples skip 25 gold

CH 6

1- Plant Eliteleeks x5 skip 5 gold
    2- Craft Nether Dust x1 skip 25 gold
    3- Breed Light dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold

Reward "This season really brought in a Plentiful Harvest!" (Decoration) skip 30 gold

CH 7

1- Breed a Life dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold
    2- Harvest buffbeets x6 skip 12 gold
    3- Win Battle Arena matches x4 skip 105 gold
    4- Raise your Maple Dragon to level 10 skip 20 gold

Reward Harvest Dragon skip 35 gold

CH 8

1- Raise your Harvest Dragon to level 4 skip 4 gold
    2- Harvest Firapples x12 skip 12 gold
    3- Raise your Maple Dragon to level 12 skip 12 gold
    4- Complete Hay Day Quest (Use Harvest Dragon) skip 10 gold

Reward 10 gold skip 45 gold

CH 9

1- Raise your Harvest Dragon to level 7 skip 15 gold
    2- Win5 battle matches- skip 135 gold
    3- Raise Maple Dragon to Level 13- skip 39 gold

Reward

Ch 10

1. Raise Harvest Dragon to lv 10
    2. win 5 Battles
    3. Complete 1 Hay Day adventure
    4. Breed Harvest Dragon with another dragon

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    From what I have learned by participating in the Dragon Tales events. Commonly asked questions are in red.

Maple Dragon needs a total of 19,230 food to reach level 10.

How it works
    *The first possible day of the event begins at reset (10:30 am Pacific time).
    *Each day ends and the next day starts at midnight Pacific time.
    *Each day ends at a fixed time relative to when you started the event. Say you start on a Tuesday, day 2 starts Wednesday at midnight Pacific time, day 3 starts Thusday at midnight Pacific time, etc. If you skip ahead on day 1 to play the tasks for day 2, you will still have to wait until Thursday at midnight Pacific time to start the tasks for day 3 unless you spend more gold to skip ahead.

*Each day has a series of tasks. At the end of day one, you will receive a dragon. This dragon will need to be leveled up during the event and will need to go on special quests as prompted. You may need to make this dragon epic, so plan your food accordingly as it may take 100,000 food.
    *The tasks get increasingly difficult and more time consuming each day. The first 3 days are pretty easy and could all be completed in one day if needed.
    *You do not need to complete each day within that day. If you fall behind a day you will not have to wait until midnight for the next step, it will start right away.
    *The prize for the first day is a dragon. Even if you don't want to try to complete the event, you can play day 1 to get this dragon. There may be a second dragon mid way through the event that can be acquired fairly easily as well.
    *There are prizes for completing the tasks for each day of the event. Day 1 you get the dragon mentioned above. On days 2-7 the prizes may be coins & experience points, special event related decoration, food, or maps. *If you complete the event, you will receive an Ultra Rare dragon.
    *If the event ends before you have completed every task, you will not get the final prize.
    *Each task may be skipped by using gold. Parts of tasks may not be skipped by using gold. Say you need to plant 7 crops and you plant 6, it will cost the full skip amount for planting the 1 reamaining crop.
    *Tasks may differ for players below level 31 as these players can't battle yet.

When to Start
    *You do not need to start right away. There is a window of time in which you may start the game. Your 10 days start when you start the event so your day 1 may be different from your neighbor's day 1. At the end of this time window, the event will automatically start. You can chose not to participate in the event if you wish. A delayed start will also give you time to save up food and trade duplicate dragons for gemstones required in the event.
    *The last 3-4 days of the event will require a lot of attention. Schedule the event to work with your personal schedule. Maybe you have a family reunion and will be busy all weekend. It may make sense for you to start on Friday as the first 3 days are quick and easy (day 1 usually takes 5 minutes total, and day 2 usually takes 5-10 minutes if you plan ahead). Whereas, if you started on Tuesday you would need to spend a lot of time with the game. This either compromises your reunion or your ability to complete the event.
    *Days 1-3 can be completed in one day if necessary. Say the event automatically starts and you aren't free to play yet. No problem, start when you can.
    *Starting a day or two or three after the event begins means you will know what all the tasks are based on the information posted here on the forum. It is always easier if you know what to expect.

General Tips
    *Check the forum for information on the tasks required for each day of the event. Use this information to plan your approach to the event. It will be much easier if you know what to expect and when you need to be ready to breed, battle, quest, craft, etc.
    *Do not use gold to skip to the next day. It is not worth it unless you are doing so strategically.
    *Some tasks can be done ahead of time: quests, crafting (such as spell scrolls, hedges, etc.), and leveling up the dragon received on day 1. Do not collect until prompted or it will not count!
    Some tasks cannot be done ahead of time such as breeding and battling. If one of the tasks is to mate a certain dragon, you need to wait for the prompt or it will not count. Same goes for battling, you need to be prompted first.
    *There is a big difference between raise your dragon to a certain level and feed your dragon. If you are asked to raise the dragon this can be done ahead of time without penalty. If you are asked to feed the dragon you must wait until prompted or it will not count.

*You may need to breed two days in a row. Make sure your breeding den is available when needed. Plan your breeding for outcomes less than 24 hours if you need to breed the next day.
    *Each task may be skipped by using gold. The amount of gold varies depending on the task. Try to avoid using gold at the beginning of the event as the event will get more difficult each day and the temption, or need, to skip tasks will increase.
    *If you are stuck on a particularly difficult battle, consider speeding up the time between battles instead of using an Ultimate hit. It only cost 4 gold to battle again right away compared to the 12 gold for Ultimate (30 gold if there is a tournament). You may choose to use Ultimate if you don't have many good battling dragons. If you do use Ultimate, use it within the battle rather than skipping the entire task from the event interface.

Troubleshooting
    *If you have completed a task and you haven't received credit for it (such as leveling up a dragon), try force closing and reopening your game. To force close, double click on the home button and swipe up on any apps you wish to force close. If that fails, try deleting our game and reinstalling it. Your game progress is saved on storm8's servers so you shouldn't lose any progress. You may wish to make sure you have a login for your storm8 account just in case you need it after reinstalling your game.

Planning for the next Dragon Tales event
    *Have a variety of small gemstones on hand. It is always easier to not need to speed breed, evolve, and trade just to craft an item. The best way to do this is to trade your duplicate rare dragons. Rare dragons will give at least 2 small gemstones. Common dragons can work as they will give one small gemstone though it may not be the color you want. For instance, Wild is a common red-green dragon. Trading it will give you either a small green or a small red gemstone.
    *Consider keeping a stash of food on hand to level up the dragon received on day 1. So far, the most food required has been over 200,000.

Last edited by kooky panda; 10-03-15 at 10:17 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Chapter 1-Reward Maple Dragon

Act 1
    Plant buffbeats -7

Act 2

Harvest buffbeets- 7
    Thanks for starting the thread. My egg is on the nest. it's so pretty and apparently I have no patience

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Thanks for starting the thread. My egg is on the nest. it's so pretty and apparently I have no patience
    It's okay, I started right away too. I hope 120k apples is enough!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    It's okay, I started right away too. I hope 120k apples is enough!
    Well I figured, we still have all the days of the event to save more food. I stopped for a while trying to save up money for a treasure dragon habitat. Still working on that.

120k sounds good though!

Rhino Keeper
    I have no patience either! Mine's on the nest. I have nowhere near enough food but I'm working on it! I wanted the White Gold dragon, too, but I'll just have to clog up a nest with it for a few days while I save for the habitat.

ughhhh, not only did I slack off in planting food to try to save for the treasure habitat, but I just put a crusader egg on my nest like 5 hours ago. but maybe this is good, if I start late I can keep up with the thread better for any shortcuts and stuff
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Fashion Designer
    I just finish chapter 1 is this mean I need to wait for 13 hours for chapter 2 start it??

Because normally I will just use gold to finish early because I know towards the end it's going to be hard work and tough challenges.

I would like to try not to use my gold this time and wait for it. Then speed up when it tough challenges.

Please help me!!

Thnks

Rhino Keeper
    How many days is this event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    How many days is this event?
    Mine says 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Guess I'll be trying to do both, even and treasure dragon. I have just over 10 million coins so I'd still have 2 million after the habitat. Have about 35k food stocked already.

Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast