Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story 2: The Lost Island

Farm Supplier
    Yes same here. I also made 3 of them for an order. And they are nowhere to be found.

Executive Chef
    Oh I want to play it, but it is in the German App Store not found for me

Rhino Keeper
    I had an account in the Swedish store from the time when Fairytale Wonderland was only in the test market, unfortunately with the new version of iOS I now need a credit card tied to an address in Sweden. Now one thing I think about is how dodgy things got for those of us playing FTW. I am going to wait and see. Especially since I am having so much trouble with Storm8 games booting my unhappy bum out of the games every 10 seconds. I cannot remember how many bombs I have lost. I am considering checking out of all my S8 games after Halloween. Things have been going downhill with S8 for a couple of months imho. There are so many other developers that care about their users.

Fashion Designer
    Version 1.0 logo
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	25427

Version 1.1.1 logo
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	25428
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Rhino Keeper
    Im glad the rewards for orders increased, and the orders are (just slightly) more various now. However: you changed dragons for shells and corals to free red dragons, yet the vulcano flower costs FOUR dragons to forage for!? Thats insane! I can never put two orders for that in at the same time!! Please look into that... Thanks!

Put in the U.S. App Store!

Rhino Keeper
    When this game will be available for everyone? It looks so cool

I can't upgrade my nursery! Game closes when I touch it! I need it to feed my yellow dragon and finish the quest of "growing pains".

Quote Originally Posted by olympia62 View Post
    I can't upgrade my nursery! Game closes when I touch it! I need it to feed my yellow dragon and finish the quest of "growing pains".
    We've forwarded this information over to the team, thank you for your patience!

Thank you Regina! Problem of nursery is solved. Only too bad I couldn't finish the quests in time to get my gems I needed to finish the halloween quest in restaurant story...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast