Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story 2: The Lost Island

Executive Chef
    Just found this

https://www.apppicker.com/apps/103370...he-lost-island

It looks like a cross between FFS and DS looking at the graphics.

May be programmed in a different language than the DS we currently play.

Hope they have a data migration strategy, or I will be very unhappy if they retire DS without, given I specifically requested a product roadmap.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 09-25-15 at 04:41 PM.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Im not impressed with the images from the website listed above. I wont play that game, just like I dont play RS2... I think the dragons look even more childish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbrogren View Post
    Im not impressed with the images from the website listed above. I wont play that game, just like I dont play RS2... I think the dragons look even more childish.
    That may be the objective - a younger target market. I've always thought DS is really an adult game. Very complex really.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Restaurant story 2 is c r a p imo. I don't see myself abandoning my dragons for the sequel, and if they stop updating the original I will just stop playing their games
    I agree. I can't see myself starting over or playing 2 Dragon Story games. I would likely just quit altogether

After looking at the images on that site, I can say I am not impressed either. The images do seem rather childish and do not appeal to me
    Last edited by redstar177; 09-25-15 at 06:07 PM.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Banned
    found a video link hmmm not liking this one TBH its like a mish mash of all there games plus a few others ive tried https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQbieSUzGRU

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    found a video link hmmm not liking this one TBH its like a mish mash of all there games plus a few others ive tried https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQbieSUzGRU
    Hmm, the music is nice. Visual is prettier than the original but yeah the dragons design are somewhat childish. And all that capacity upgrades are as frustrating as all the "2" version of all S8 recent games.

Banned
    do like the flame idea for getting better dragons oooooh i know TL why dont u actually make boosted breed better at doing this jst a thought

Executive Chef
    I visited the video link and wasn't impressed at all with the game. Looked like the type I'd download for the gold/gems and then delete.

It's basically Dragon Story + Farm Story. After 3 and a half ish years playing Dragon Story I can't believe they would try to throw Dragon Story under the bus. If they really stop updating it for the sake of this new game I think they're going to have a lot of very angry fans out there.

There are some ideas in it that I can get behind, but nothing that warrants an entirely new game. All I can ask is that the community rallies to keep OG Dragon Story relevant as well. Don't give up everything we've worked for!

Rhino Keeper
    From the images to me it looks a lot like Dragon City which I don't play and there is a reason for that!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast