Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story 2: The Lost Island

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Dragon Story 2: The Lost Island

Hello out there? Am I the only one playing this new game? Why can't I find anything at all on the forum about it?
    I've only been playing for 3 days, got a prompt to download it, and so far I like it fine. I'm so used to finding advice and help from other players that I get a bit nervous about this empty spooky silence...I'm in Sweden, guess we're a test market.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't received any such prompts and can't find anything at all on Google. Nothing for Android, nothing for Apple

Edit: found something. Somewhere on a webpage which is entirely in hebrew. Throwing it through Google Translate lets it make sense, and it sounds like a sequel to the Dragon Story we know
    Last edited by zyfazix; 09-25-15 at 08:56 AM.

Banned
    i even checked my blackmarket and aptoide no joy theres yet

Rhino Keeper
    Look like this app is only available to a few places and there's only the iOS version now. It's a test launch the way I see it.

And I wonder how this one would turn out actually. Will it be favored more than the original or less (like with RS2 compare to RS)? But since I'm Android it's gonna take a while before I could actually play this.

Then again, I would love to see a data-port from DS to this new DS2 for us long-time players as the original game has quite a history with and for many of us and its visual is getting a bit old now (not that I really mind though, I still love my dragons). But I know it's unlikely to happened

Executive Chef
    Restaurant story 2 is c r a p imo. I don't see myself abandoning my dragons for the sequel, and if they stop updating the original I will just stop playing their games
    Last edited by belarica; 09-25-15 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Don't censor me

Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Restaurant story 2 is [] imo. I don't see myself abandoning my dragons for the sequel, and if they stop updating the original I will just stop playing their games
    Totally agree.. I just hope they'll continue to update the standard version.

Though I'm not thrilled about the sequel, I'll wait until it will become available for me, becouse I don't see this in appstore. It can be interesting
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-25-15 at 10:15 AM. Reason: edited quote

Rhino Keeper
    The comparison with Restaurant Story 1 and 2 is relevant, this dragon breeding game isn't a sequel really but something new. Dragons look different, there's that painful limited storage that needs to be upgraded all the time, there's a shop to sell duplicate dragons... Love that!
    And it's really fast, breeding or hatching takes under 5 minutes! Might change as I level up and start breeding different sorts of dragons.

Fashion Designer
    With how often the app crashes, all the differences between Android and iOS and how they deal with player requests for more land and habitats my main thought is;

Is it a good idea to make a sequel when the first version still has these issues?

Rhino Keeper
    When I go to my app store (UK) it days this is only available in Swedish app store and I can't buy it.

Executive Chef
    In Australia I can't see it in either the App Store or the Play Store.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast