Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fall decorations..... I'm very disappointed

Executive Chef
    Thank you Team Lava for giving us a chance to buy Old Autumn / Fall items. We need to be hurry. left only 12 days to decide. I don't buy gem item. I want to save up my gems for gems dispenser that cost 450 gems. I will buy items that cost coins only.

Yes....TYVM for these items I'm very gtrateful.......whats the gem dispenser? ?
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea6645 View Post
    Yes....TYVM for these items I'm very gtrateful.......whats the gem dispenser? ?
    How I wish that the gem dispenser can also have a special discount too.

I am not able to find the Fall Tree that many people have 😓 I see the Autumn Tree which costs gems but no Fall Tree which I hear you buy with money

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by SlysKitchen View Post
    I am not able to find the Fall Tree that many people have �� I see the Autumn Tree which costs gems but no Fall Tree which I hear you buy with money
    the one with the bike in front of it? its there go towrds the back its right next to fall cupcakes display
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    I am not able to find the Fall Tree that many people have �� I see the Autumn Tree which costs gems but no Fall Tree which I hear you buy with money
    I can't get it either. It was a goal prize. I can see it in the back of my list where locked goals are located. I wasnt playing the game when they had this goal.

Executive Chef
    I am not able to find the Fall Tree that many people have  I see the Autumn Tree which costs gems but no Fall Tree which I hear you buy with money
    Yes can buy using coins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Yes can buy using coins
    No, the tree in bakery story costs 15 gems (yes, real money unless you have earned free ones).
    Unless there is another tree I'm not seeing???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    the one with the bike in front of it? its there go towrds the back its right next to fall cupcakes display
    Isn't that a goal item?

Fashion Designer
    Yes the one with the bike was a goal item. Anyone that did that goal can buy more of the trees with coins. The tree with the owl on costs 15 gems. Everyone can buy that one.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast