Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fall decorations..... I'm very disappointed

Executive Chef
    No I never noticed! I always thought I got given one got free. Most of the recent goals have given the prizes for free.

Regardless, if you completed the particular goal to unlock a particular prize, it will remain unlocked for you indefinitely. The other poster said it was locked for them so they obviously didn't complete the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Do you know some goal prizes aren't given free? Completing goal only unlocks it, you actually have to buy if you want it. We got some prizes for free and some weren't.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    No I never noticed! I always thought I got given one got free. Most of the recent goals have given the prizes for free.

Regardless, if you completed the particular goal to unlock a particular prize, it will remain unlocked for you indefinitely. The other poster said it was locked for them so they obviously didn't complete the goal.
    I can't remember if the tree was free. But say it wasn't, I'm wondering if that's a glitch, we don't buy the goal prize during the goal period, it becomes lock after. Just like some of the older stuffs, you have to buy one to keep it in your tab, otherwise it disappears when tl retires some of the older items if you didn't buy.

Executive Chef
    I can't remember if the tree was free. But say it wasn't, I'm wondering if that's a glitch, we don't buy the goal prize during the goal period, it becomes lock after. Just like some of the older stuffs, you have to buy one to keep it in your tab, otherwise it disappears when tl retires some of the older items if you didn't buy.
    We need to buy it at goal so that in future we can buy more if we want.

Executive Chef
    Do you know some goal prizes aren't given free? Completing goal only unlocks it, you actually have to buy if you want it. We got some prizes for free and some weren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post

I think the tree likely wasn't free, it wasn't the final prize of that goal set if I remember correctly. Most of the mid-way unlocked content you have to pay for to advance to the next goal. I think if you hate an item, and either skip that goal with gems or buy it to finish the goal and then sell it back, it most likely stays unlocked and available for purchase, although I've never tried it. I'd bet that was true of a final item that hypothetically required buying instead of being issued for free, if you unlocked it it would stay available until S8 removed it altogether, it wouldn't be re-locked if you didn't immediately purchase it.

But I too can't remember a goal set where you had to purchase the final prize instead of receiving it for free, outside of some people complaining on the forum that they needed to purchase the prize a few times, but it was always a glitch that s8 fixed by the time I finished the goal.
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-05-15 at 10:52 AM.

Yes that is the one but mine is frayed out and says goal even though I completed the last goal we just had but oh well - it must have something to do with iOS vs Android. I use an iPad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SlysKitchen View Post
    Yes that is the one but mine is frayed out and says goal even though I completed the last goal we just had but oh well - it must have something to do with iOS vs Android. I use an iPad
    That tree wasn't part of the last goal we had. It is from an old goal long before this last one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SlysKitchen View Post
    Nothing to do with using iPad or android. That was old goal last time around 12 November 2014 Build Fall Oven and Fall Fountain.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	24554
    Last edited by Bakerling; 10-06-15 at 10:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    Fall Decorations Goal on 19 November 2014

Attachment 24553

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234