Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fall decorations..... I'm very disappointed

Fall decorations..... I'm very disappointed

I have been waiting since last year Christmas to do Fall and Thanksgiving decorating only to find out that this new download with the apples or even maybe the one that looks to be Asian or Chinese theme is our fall decorations if I'm wrong please let me know but if I'm right apples here and there like we have already have....a barrel of apples to put in with the fall is good but Apple tables and apple chairs?? No more fall decorations? Where are the fall windows that used to be there surely you guys can come up with a whole lot better than this.... this is horrible I'm so disappointed my bakery right now looks stupid because I have no decorations to decorate with except for those Apple chairs and tables and I'm not putting the apple in there that looks stupid....fall is fall I am from up north in Massachusetts and when I think about Fall I think about the trees, falling leaves, kids playing in trees,Apple dunking ( which I actually have from last year) the fall windows were nice just the color of the leaves, pies, definitely not Apple chairs and tables Wow I waited since LAST Christmas almost the whole year to redecorate my bakery for nothing....TL could have done so much better and I'm not the only one who is disappointed there are so many Bakery story players that are extremely disappointed in this update if it is in fact the fall update its very very disappointing very disappointing.

Now I have to go back and decorate for Halloween with a little bit of Thanksgiving there and hopefully when Halloween comes rolling around you guys will have some really good stuff to decorate with and hopefully it will all match.

Just a suggestion do you guys ever think about putting together a Thanksgiving or even a Fall or combined the two together a package or box for 24 gems?? I would have even bought a couple of those had there even been one but there wasn't anything at all I looked
    Last edited by sweetpea6645; 09-25-15 at 08:03 AM.
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Executive Chef
    Don't be so hasty. I'm pretty positive that this week's update is not the first and last fall update of this year. S8 don't normally roll out the fall/thanksgiving goal/updates until after Halloween so expect more of those stuff by November.

Rhino Keeper
    Since fall only technically started two days ago in the Northern Hemisphere, I wouldn't get bent out of shape just yet.

There are at least two weeks before I'd expect to see Halloween and plenty of time between that and American Thanksgiving for minor decor updates. I've only been playing a little over a year, so 90% of my decor comes from the Christmas sale, but I put together something in the meantime. For those of us in the Northern Plains, apple picking IS the first sign of fall, FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Don't be so hasty. I'm pretty positive that this week's update is not the first and last fall update of this year. S8 don't normally roll out the fall/thanksgiving goal/updates until after Halloween so expect more of those stuff by November.
    I don't feel like I'm being hasty or at least that's not my intentions I'm simply expressing how I feel if you can't handle that then I'm sorry but I'm still going to express my opinion
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Executive Chef
    I believe that fall tree or Halloween items are on their way here soon. Today I get 6 gems for installing Jewel Mania Halloween game. So I believe there will be theme on Halloween Soon.

Attachment 24210

Attachment 24211 get 6 free gems for install the game
    Last edited by Bakerling; 09-25-15 at 09:58 AM.

yes I'm also waiting for Halloween I can't wait to decorate

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea6645 View Post
    yes I'm also waiting for Halloween I can't wait to decorate
    Me too. I like Halloween and Its hope to have vampire decorations for my bakery.

Executive Chef
    I just had a pop up saying they were bringing back autumn items

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea6645 View Post
    I have been waiting since last year Christmas to do Fall and Thanksgiving decorating only to find out that this new download with the apples or even maybe the one that looks to be Asian or Chinese theme is our fall decorations if I'm wrong please let me know but if I'm right apples here and there like we have already have....a barrel of apples to put in with the fall is good but Apple tables and apple chairs?? No more fall decorations? Where are the fall windows that used to be there surely you guys can come up with a whole lot better than this.... this is horrible I'm so disappointed my bakery right now looks stupid because I have no decorations to decorate with except for those Apple chairs and tables and I'm not putting the apple in there that looks stupid....fall is fall I am from up north in Massachusetts and when I think about Fall I think about the trees, falling leaves, kids playing in trees,Apple dunking ( which I actually have from last year) the fall windows were nice just the color of the leaves, pies, definitely not Apple chairs and tables Wow I waited since LAST Christmas almost the whole year to redecorate my bakery for nothing....TL could have done so much better and I'm not the only one who is disappointed there are so many Bakery story players that are extremely disappointed in this update if it is in fact the fall update its very very disappointing very disappointing.

Now I have to go back and decorate for Halloween with a little bit of Thanksgiving there and hopefully when Halloween comes rolling around you guys will have some really good stuff to decorate with and hopefully it will all match.

Just a suggestion do you guys ever think about putting together a Thanksgiving or even a Fall or combined the two together a package or box for 24 gems?? I would have even bought a couple of those had there even been one but there wasn't anything at all I looked
    Hi friend. Don't be disappointed. Team Lava do listen. They know what we want and now there are many items on Classic Fall Decorations for us to buy.

Executive Chef
    Classic Fall Decorations

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	24233

Views:	67 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	24234

Views:	58 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	24243

Views:	64 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	24235

Total there are 46 items for us to buy. So now we need to make decisions on which one we want to buy before the items are remove. left 12 days time to buy.
    Last edited by Bakerling; 09-25-15 at 01:18 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast