Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The end of it all - games going away

New Resident
    I don't even know how long I've been playing WW but I know I will never play another S8 (or TeamLava) game again. I paid for some upgrades in the early days until I realized how pointless that was. I thought their model was fine until the time came when you just knew you had to "camp" for months before you could really improve your position. Their competence (or lack of) was illustrated when they allow people to exploit flaws or "glitches" in their game(s?) for a very long time (I saw friends suddenly max out their buildings in weeks). Queue the conspiracy theorists: was it S8 that was pretending there was a hack and it was them collecting the money from the suckers? I don't doubt it. Either way, it's good riddance to S8. Unlike others here, I don't hope you go bankrupt... I KNOW you will go bankrupt.

Wow. This is a weird feeling... Been playing WW for who knows how long. Yeah I've had my breaks and occasional week without logging in but it's always been there. Each and every time I got a new phone I'd make sure I grabbed WW. Never spent a dime in the game and I guess I'm glad I did but ****...hard to think of a time where I won't be able to log in and look at my trillions (oh wait, only 999,999,999) whenever I feel like.

I'll miss you WW, but I guess it's time to lay you to rest (and anything else S8 touches).

New Resident
    @uno2343749 - I second that. Why bother playing their new games for 2 year olds when they'll all end up being shut down as time goes on, just like these well known titles. The thing with these games are, they make it so darn hard to earn all the materials available to progress through the game. Why bother making the max number of buildings etc such a high number that evidently no one in their lifetime could ever achieve in obtaining, unless they're billionaires with time and money to throw away at these silly games.

I understand targeting the younger players is perhaps the more profitable market for these silly games, in hope parents keep buying upgrades and IAPs to shut their kids up. Here's the thing, you'll never get another penny from me ever. Nor will I ever entertain the idea of installing any games from these companies - S8, TeamLava, Shark Party, FireMoch or any new fraudster companies you guys trade under in the future.

All the best.

GOODBYE FROM BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA
    Last edited by 8sassin; 10-16-15 at 07:10 PM. Reason: No reason

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234