Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/24/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 2 EXPIRED

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Firstly, commenting on player styles and whether they gem skip or not etc etc is off topic and not constructive to this thread or the CS forum. I will be removing all these posts as they are against forum rules. I'm happy for a thread to go a bit off topic if we are having fun, but these posts are critical and not acceptable. Happy for you to disagree, just don't do it in thread.

Back to the monster hunt.
    1. Statue drops have been added. Given that there has only been time for one collection, we don't know if they drop more than coins.
    2. Jousting arena I just guessed so I have updated post 2 to say only a Level 5 arena will spawn a monster.

Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Skunkie statues dropped 4/2 shield tokens, fangbeast statue 2 sword tokens, dire boar statue 2 staff tokens.
    My results from collecting on 2 accounts: my skunkie dropped 3 and 5 shield, fangbeast dropped 3 and 2 sword, boar dropped 1 staff each.

Host(ess)
    I don't know if this will help anyone but I have discovered a little trick that will help if you have access to both Android and IOS devices.

I used to play on an original ipad which by now is pretty old and crashes my normal (just turned) level 50 game. When I got a new tablet earlier this year I got android as I prefer it generally, obviously this means I have been at a massive disadvantage playing CS ever since ��

During the last Monster Hunt I only managed to get 4 gold tokens, which really sucked. So this time I decided to try and see if I could get the game to work on the ipad again. After practically stripping my kingdom bare and leaving only necessary buildings, flowers etc out I finally got it to load on the ipad and I got the daily trades.

The trick I discovered is, if I spawn the beasties on my ipad (blue boar via pond) battle them till they're down to the last few energy (collecting shield tokens all the way of course), give the game a minute to save itself and then force close. THEN open the game on my Android tablet and finish the beast off in there, it gives me a wodge of sword, staff and shield tokens for finishing, but not the energy crate. Again, give the game a minute to save and force close again. Go back onto the game in the ipad and voil?, daily trade is still available and visiting the pond spawns ANOTHER blue boar ��

So far today I've spawned that little bugger 4 times and I'm already up to 8 gold tokens and have gained 4 extra gems and plenty of items by doing novice trades with the excess of shield tokens I have.
    Yes, my kingdom looks horribly bare and it can be a slight pain, but for a change I have an advantage.

Hope that all made sense, wanted to share it for anyone who could have/get access to both devices.
    Happy Hunting.
    Em xxxx

Rhino Keeper
    Hahahah ....good on you. I so wish I had an android device as well.

Rhino Keeper
    The monster statues dropped for me:
    2 sword tokens from fang beast statue, 3 shield tokens from skunkupine, 2 staff tokens from dire boar

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Yes, it's new
    Thanks, Annie! Ur the best.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    I was surprised to get tokens rather than the beasts themselves, so I didn't keep track of what I actually collected. And the level 4 Arena does not spawn any monsters. The junior account is busily trying to get the last few $K to upgrade to level 5.
    Last edited by roguebee; 09-25-15 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redgirl2882 View Post
    I don't know if this will help anyone but I have discovered a little trick that will help if you have access to both Android and IOS devices.

I used to play on an original ipad which by now is pretty old and crashes my normal (just turned) level 50 game. When I got a new tablet earlier this year I got android as I prefer it generally, obviously this means I have been at a massive disadvantage playing CS ever since ��

During the last Monster Hunt I only managed to get 4 gold tokens, which really sucked. So this time I decided to try and see if I could get the game to work on the ipad again. After practically stripping my kingdom bare and leaving only necessary buildings, flowers etc out I finally got it to load on the ipad and I got the daily trades.

The trick I discovered is, if I spawn the beasties on my ipad (blue boar via pond) battle them till they're down to the last few energy (collecting shield tokens all the way of course), give the game a minute to save itself and then force close. THEN open the game on my Android tablet and finish the beast off in there, it gives me a wodge of sword, staff and shield tokens for finishing, but not the energy crate. Again, give the game a minute to save and force close again. Go back onto the game in the ipad and voil?, daily trade is still available and visiting the pond spawns ANOTHER blue boar ��

So far today I've spawned that little bugger 4 times and I'm already up to 8 gold tokens and have gained 4 extra gems and plenty of items by doing novice trades with the excess of shield tokens I have.
    Yes, my kingdom looks horribly bare and it can be a slight pain, but for a change I have an advantage.

Hope that all made sense, wanted to share it for anyone who could have/get access to both devices.
    Happy Hunting.
    Em xxxx
    so what your saying is... i need to find my old ipod touch or ipad
    least it closes the gap a bit.
    still highly unfair for us androids tho

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redgirl2882 View Post

I used to play on an original ipad which by now is pretty old and crashes my normal (just turned) level 50 game. When I got a new tablet earlier this year I got android as I prefer it generally, obviously this means I have been at a massive disadvantage playing CS ever since 

Happy Hunting.
    Em xxxx
    yeah, nice trick.. but i am not so sure if it was wise to put it on here..

i'm almost sure that won't work for much longer. as TL is very quick in adjusting this kind of advantages (just remember how our second alicorn that escaped on the first kidnapping got taken away too after mentioning here there were nbs who still had 2)

wished they were just as driven to fix same gameplay for android/ios players and some other things that do still need looking after.
    Last edited by anissada; 09-25-15 at 11:47 PM.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Monster Hunt Event Season 2! (September 2015)
    prepared by SpiritWind.

New for Season 2

2. Blythewood trees will spawn monsters

I think it should say Blythewood trees CAN spawn monsters.

I grew and chopped 4 Blythewood trees. Only 1 monster spawned, from the fourth chop of the first tree.
    (Yes, I removed it from the board before continuing chopping the other trees). My guess is there are quicker, cheaper and less space consuming trees (and rocks) out there that give you a chance on random monster drops.

But hardly better looking ones