Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/24/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 2 EXPIRED

Same here got the statue and still. Getting the daily goals. HOWEVER...as soon as I got the statue, I stopped finding beasts in crops, mines, etc. now I can only seem to get the dailies plus a skunk upwind from the arena. Wishing for more monsters...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rst345 View Post
    I have been stricken with lead finger!!���������� one brief episode and 10 gold tokens gone, for a second skunkupine statue. I worked so hard for them last season!!! Had no wish for a second statue. Yes it does drop tokens but not gold ones!! Woe is me. I have soaked ithe offending digit in glimmer dust to erase the lead. Beware fellow players, beware.
    Oh that's horrible!

I have been paranoid about hitting the wrong button in the trade wagon. Today I was thinking about your post, reminding myself that I have to be sooooo careful whenever I'm about to do a trade in the trade wagon. Then 5 minutes later, I peeked in the wagon to see how many more tokens I needed to do the sovereign trade. I got distracted by a cough, then accidentally hit the un-lucky trade button! Nooooooo! I crossed my fingers that maybe this time it could actually be a lucky trade but it wasn't. I lost 1 shield, 5 sword and 1 staff tokens. Still no where near what you lost!

I know S8 is not fond of confirmation buttons, but it would be nice if they added one for all the trades in the trades wagon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I finished the 25 monster goal yesterday & got my Daily monster Hunts today as usual.
    Not sure if they return at the same time each day or a day after you've completed them. Hoping they show up for you soon.
    If you get lots of beasts just send them my way, they're pretty rare in my Queendom right now... Lol ... It's gonna take a few more seasons before we'll even get close to 99 coins.
    Just got my statue too. I'll have to see if monsters still show up and if the daily ones show up tomorrow. Only 10 gold tokens so I'm right there with you - that cooking camp is definitely not opening any time soon!

Host(ess)
    (In reply to post #210) Alas, I did get the daily monster trade, I had gotten the first ones at noon, but yesterday I had not done the trades until after 4:00 pm so everything of course was delayed the same! Thank you meme.
    Last edited by bmg412; 09-27-15 at 05:31 PM.

I only have 4 gold tokens

Two collection on My statues just coins

Still getting monsters even though I got the statute a few days ago. I agree rate has dropped but hopefully enough to get a few more gold coins in addition to the dailies
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    SpiritWind is there any chance you could pass on our comments about the disadvantages for Android players? I realise it's probably not going to be possible for us to get the Daily Hunt, but maybe it would be possible for us to get something when we collect from our Glimmer Dust Troves. What do you think? Pretty please.

I want to get my jousting arena to level 5 but cannot find how to craft the horse statue. Does any one know where to get the horse statue?I

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliciak25 View Post
    I want to get my jousting arena to level 5 but cannot find how to craft the horse statue. Does any one know where to get the horse statue?I
    you need to go to the Jousting Arena Renovations thread.
    This link is to the list of requirements for this goal. If you want further help, please post in the Jousting Arena thread.

Note: the horse statues don't come up until you have completed the market and neighbour visits