Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Issues with Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge

Fashion Designer
    This issue just started for me a few days ago with bakery story on my Galaxy S6 and Galaxy tab. At first I couldn't visit a few neighbors otherwise my game crashed. Now I can't visit any neighbors or view my wall without it crashing. Basically, I'm unable to play period. I'm hoping Android gets a new edition soon and that will sort this issue out.

I'm having the same problem with my new Galaxy S2 tablet 9.7 but just with Castle Story. Splash screen opens for a few seconds, then closes and I get the same error message as above. Downloaded RS to new tablet, entered my Storm ID game updated to my current level etc. , no problem playing except w 1 or 2 nbrs, when I try to post on their walls, game shuts down.
    Both games run fine on my phone. .Galaxy Note 4.
    Hope they can get this fixed...missing my castle and being a princess =)

Bakery Story stops unexpectedly

I'm running on Bakery Story, Orchard Fest version 1.5.5.9 on a Galaxy 6 Edge with Android version 5.0.2
    The game has been stopping while playing. Mostly when scrolling through messages on my wall or in news but also while visiting neighbors.
    I have uninstalled BS, cleared my phone cache and reinstalled BS but the problem continues.
    This has been happening since about 11/4. The game was stable for most of yesterday but is back to frequent stoppages today.
    Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by cookiesnsuch; 11-08-15 at 09:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    This happens to me. I've got galaxy s5 and on 5.0 and it does stop for me 5oo! It's annoying as and I've tried everything too

New Resident
    I just got a Tab 5 and a Note 4 and can't get CS to work on either. My iPad mini is so old it won't u and tends to crash. I'm sad that I cant play my games.

Executive Chef
    I face this problem too. Playing half way and the game gone offline for me suddenly. What is going on huh?

Host(ess)
    Same issue here. Galaxy S5, Android v.5 lollipop. BS force closes constantly.
    Last edited by ajtx14; 11-08-15 at 11:27 PM.

Executive Chef
    I play on Samsung s5 and Android 5.0 Lollipop and yes it does sometimes stop unexpectedly. I heard rumours like it's because they are releasing the 6.0 marshmallow update soon on the s5 and s6 devices... But again this could happen if your device storage is getting full

Executive Chef
    Can we get an update on why so many s8 games won't work with Samsung devices please. Thanks

Host(ess)
    I have the same problem with Castle Story in my new Galaxy Note 4 (upgraded from Note 3 a month ago- all storm 8 games but Castle Story and Restaurant Story 2 transferred just fine). Keep sending the error message report and checking this forum- but it's a known issue since August and no solution? That's very disappointing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast