Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Issues with Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge

They've been "looking into the issue" since August. Too bad. I liked this game. This has soured me on storm 8 games in general. Zero support. Instead of adding silly holiday themed gimmicks they should get it working for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by whoyouis View Post
    They've been "looking into the issue" since August. Too bad. I liked this game. This has soured me on storm 8 games in general. Zero support. Instead of adding silly holiday themed gimmicks they should get it working for everyone
    Oh no, really? That's not encouraging. At least should be known by now what's causing the misfire. :/

New Resident
    I've had the same problem on my Galaxy S6 Edge+, gives me the exact same problem as you. Worked perfect on my iPhone, I wish they'd fix it soo .

New Resident
    UPDATE: My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 just received a software update from Verizon yesterday so I installed the latest version of Restaurant Story 2 to see if it worked, but no-go... I just sent the "Report" so hopefully Storm8 gets some insight from the error. I get the Storm8 logo splash screen for about 2-3 seconds, I see a flash, then crashes and presents this error.

You should probably post this in the RS2 thread.

This is the Castle Story bugs thread. Good luck
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Hi i have the same problem, i cannot open farm story, and if a manage to open it, the screen is like blur, and dosent work, so i cannot play this game, all the others story games i can play them.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You should probably post this in the RS2 thread.

This is the Castle Story bugs thread. Good luck
    If you read my earlier post, I have the exact same problem with Castle Story. This thread attracted me because I have the same brand new phone as the OP, and have the same issue with both of these games.

The Honorable Panda
    Just to let everyone know, that they are still looking into the issue with the Galaxy Note issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by arrows420 View Post
    UPDATE: My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 just received a software update from Verizon yesterday so I installed the latest version of Restaurant Story 2 to see if it worked, but no-go... I just sent the "Report" so hopefully Storm8 gets some insight from the error. I get the Storm8 logo splash screen for about 2-3 seconds, I see a flash, then crashes and presents this error.

This is the exact behavior I'm still experiencing in both games, CS and RS2. I installed Restaurant Story 2 as well, as we need that in order to transfer a game to a new device.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Just to let everyone know, that they are still looking into the issue with the Galaxy Note issues.
    Thanks for the update, Kooky Panda. As it's mentioned in the thread, the problem exists on the Note 5 and S6 Edge+, which came out at the same time. I'm guessing S8 games need an update for these new devices. Hope S8 codes fast.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast