Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Renaissance World Event - Sept 24 (IOS only)

Transberry,,,
    I have logs if you still need them😃

Farm Supplier
    I've got spare parts which I will be putting up for sale at 8pm UK time, in about 15 mins.
    ID - gerrywerry
    Farm Name - The Farm

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by liliyah007 View Post
    Transberry,,,
    I have logs if you still need them
    Yes thank you

How do I find you on farm

Rhino Keeper
    I love this event, I have no problem at all with an easy event. :-)

Are we not going to be needing the upgrade parts anymore you guys think?

Grand Emperor
    Answer to your question.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You do not need upgrade parts once your castle is fully upgraded. Keep arrows if you want to do target training, else sell off. Sell off your excess parts to help others.

Once your castle is fully upgraded, you just need to collect crests. Farm life is back to normal, nothing else you need to build for this event.
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedicequeen View Post
    Are we not going to be needing the upgrade parts anymore you guys think?

Rhino Keeper
    What's bugging me is that I have lost all enthusiam for this game. After so much time and money. I guess I've gotten bored. I want that enthusiam back! I've been playing all this time, waiting for halloween, and just before that I loose interest. Bummer.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    What's bugging me is that I have lost all enthusiam for this game. After so much time and money. I guess I've gotten bored. I want that enthusiam back! I've been playing all this time, waiting for halloween, and just before that I loose interest. Bummer.
    the one you've always been with, that's the relationship you're in. and in any kind of relationship, there is always ups and downs, it's how you manage you relationship with this game. lol lol lol (trying to be wise but failed) me too sometimes gets bored because it becomes a routine, like this morning, i woke up and checked on my progress, and it's everyday. i suggest you to take a break, try another game, which is different than FS2, after a few shots you will miss us here, hahaha.... for me, before i get my show pony to fill in my show pony table, i can't die. hahaha...

ps: try the design contest by stormie if you want some challenges.
    Last edited by raissawinda; 10-01-15 at 12:57 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Many thanks CottageRose for info. Your collection of banners looks great. I have updated it on post 1.
    Happy to share. The fun part of the banners is when you zoom all the way in and see the stitching around the edge of the animal shapes where they are sewn onto the banners. Always love the little details.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I lost interest a while back.
    Once on level 60, I just played the game to do my train for the 5 gems and events (of course).
    Now I just come back to do events (if I feel like it), but the events are 'same old'..'same old' and the train just doesn't leave the station 'most' times....