Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Renaissance World Event - Sept 24 (IOS only)

Grand Emperor

Renaissance World Event - Sept 24 (IOS only)

Renaissance World Event starting Sept 24 (IOS only)

edit(KP)- Now that the event is over, you should be able to store your targets

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    You should be able to store the targets now, thanks!

Starting this thread cos players can't find event thread from the title of the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hi there! The min level to play this is level 18.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Level 18 confirmed
    Please see post #2 for preparations prior to event, posted by Judy.

This is a collection event. Time to send out those deliveries and set your alarm clock. Your farm needs to be level 18 and above to participate.

You need to buy Piper's Castle and collect knights' crests from it every 3 hours.
    Piper's Castle can be upgraded using upgrade parts from making plane deliveries. Upon each upgrade, it gives more knights' crests. You should upgrade Piper's Castle as quick as possible to maximise the knights' crests from each collection.

Note: The number next to the knights' crest symbol shown on top of this screen below indicates the number of knights' crests you have collected.

Individual Prizes:
    First Prize: Sword in the Stone : 50 knights' crests
    Second Prize: Piper's Armor : 300 knights' crests
    Third Prize: Piper's Dragon : 1000 knights' crests
    Fourth Prize: Castle tower : 2000 knights' crests
    Fifth Prize: Knight's Pony : 4000 knights' crests

You can collect knights' crests from your castle at every 3 hours interval by clicking on your castle. The crests do not accumulate, they stay at the castle until you collect them. E.g. If you collect in 6 hours, you only get 4 crests, not 8 crests. Once collected, the timer counts down for 3 hours.

You have 18 days to collect crests in order to win the prize horse. The number of crests needed increases for each individual prize. So upgrade your castle as fast and as many stages as you can.

Side note: be careful when you click on your castle to avoid speeding up collection time and wasting gems.

Community Prizes: (unlocks at 500 - meaning once you have collected 500 knights' crests, you are eligible for community prizes.)
    First Prize: Medieval Silo skin : 30,000,000 knights' crests
    Second Prize: Medieval Barn skin : 150,000,000 knights' crests
    Third Prize: Medieval Farmhouse skin : 400,000,000 knights' crests
    Prizes are found in your cellar upon collecting enough required knights' crests.

GOAL
    Goal 1

Piper's Castle Upgrade Information
    Note: The timer resets after each upgrade, so collect first and then upgrade. Otherwise you lose the pending knights' crests.
    This screen shows that you can collect 4 crests at every 3 hours interval from your Castle. The arrow points to 15 crests means you can collect 15 crests if you upgrade your castle to the next stage. To know what stage your castle is at, click on your castle, a caption will appear on the bottom right of your screen.

These upgrade parts are random drops from deliveries. You can also check Stormie shop daily and see if she sells you an upgrade part.

Stages of upgrade
    There are altogether 5 stages. Collection interval is 3 hrs for all stages.
    Stage 1 gives 4 knights' crests
    To upgrade to Stage 2 requires 2 of each upgrade part - gives 15 knights' crests.
    To upgrade to Stage 3 requires 3 of each upgrade part - gives 35 knights' crests.
    To upgrade to Stage 4 requires 4 of each upgrade part - gives 60 knights' crests.
    To upgrade to Stage 5 requires 5 of each upgrade part - gives 100 knights' crests
    (14 of each upgrade part for full upgrade)

Your castle changes its appearance as you upgrade it. This is how it looks at Stage 5 (courtesy of and permission by my neighbour).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	24189
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You do not need upgrade parts once your castle is fully upgraded. Keep arrows if you want to do target training, else sell off. Sell off your excess parts to help others.

Once your castle is fully upgraded, you just need to collect crests. Farm life is back to normal, nothing else you need to build for this event.
    Goal 2

Morgan's Goal (Optional)
    All training targets are only good for 2 shots. After which they disappear. You need to buy another if you need more shots.

Training target: Each shoot gives a random prize - coin, upgrade part or knights' crests.
    Archery target: Each shoot gives a random prize - coin, upgrade part, knights' crests or exclusive prizes (e.g. alphaca banner, cow banner, chicken banner, pig banner, sheep banner. See pic below.).
    You get arrows from delivery.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	24190

Piggy Banner - courtesy of anidayle

All banners - courtesy of CottageRose

Last edited by kooky panda; 10-14-15 at 09:51 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Heads Up!
    New event in two days!
    This Thursday September 24th at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time!

You need to start preparing now!

*Hoard as much as you can in your barn so you can send planes quickly if we need to get event items from plane deliveries to build some item.

*Have all your machines working non stop but make sure they are done working when the event starts in case you have to make a special event item! I would hate to have say five lemon tarts(two hours to make one) in my bakery machine at the start of the event and suddenly have to wait ten hours!

*Have all animals like cows and sheep ready to collect at event time.

*Same advice for fruit trees and crops.

* On the morning of the event tomorrow do NOT gift your neighbours.
    On an event over a year ago the first task was to gift three neighbours and guess what most of us had gifted our neighbours many hours earlier and could not start the event until the next morning or use gems to skip!

More preparation hints from rynetory2
    • align your deliveries before event starts. Discard those deliveries which you can't fulfil. Be ready to send off all deliveries if event requires when it starts.

• stock up some mining tools if you can. Buy if you see. Hopefully this event will be like the County Fair, then we won't need to mine but stock some just in case.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 09-23-15 at 11:56 AM.

And here if we need more pics

Grand Emperor
    So glad you got here. Was worried others may post and take up post #2. Phew.

New Resident
    Awesome thanks. Was there an event before like this?

Renaissance World Event starting Sept 24 (IOS only)

Starting this thread cos players can't find event thread from the title of the other thread.

Please see post #2 for preparations prior to event, posted by Judy.

@Judy: I'll remove your quote here once you are ready with post #2.

To add to the above preparation list,

? align your deliveries before event starts. Discard those deliveries which you can't fulfil. Be ready to send off all deliveries if event requires when it starts.

? stock up some mining tools if you can. Buy if you see. Hopefully this event will be like the County Fair, then we won't need to mine but stock some just in case.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by abyfarm View Post
    Awesome thanks. Was there an event before like this?
    We had many types of events for FS2, luck events, goal events, special event and new type of event like the recent County Fair. At this point we won't know what type of event is this Renaissance World Event. We will know when the event starts on 24 Sept. As soon as we have more info, we'll post here.

Farm Supplier
    Oh boy, I'm super excited for the wooden rocking dragon! So cute! I hope it's not a crazy hard event

Fashion Designer
    We had many types of events for FS2, luck events, goal events, special event and new type of event like the recent County Fair. At this point we won't know what type of event is this Renaissance World Event. We will know when the event starts on 24 Sept. As soon as we have more info, we'll post here.
    It's a World Event so I believe it'll be like this one:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-September-12

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Uh oh....I just expanded to the water garden, fixed a few plots, and the crop dryer. I'm a little low on tools right now. On the plus side I have lots of room in my barn!

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I too feel it will be this kind of event....Judy thinks back to setting an alarm every four hours...

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast