Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Catering Cruise: British Voyage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    Greeting from non-US resident here as well.
    i started wondering about if it is right for me to start on cruise event in the middle of the night during last cruise event.
    if i started to accept in the middle of the night, and game refresh time is 3pm for me (counting as 1 day passed), then, did i lost half a day in this regards to fulfill the cruise order? (and in this way, cruise event will end half a day before others?)
    if i hold on to it, and only start the event in my next game refresh (refreshing time so that i could send out gift to nrb again), will it be more to my advantage, timewise?
    The cruise event refresh time is fixed, whenever you start it.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    The cruise event refresh time is fixed, whenever you start it.
    Thank you to all for the clarifications!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Yeah... the cruise is first released about 9.5 hours before the 'new day' starts, so if you want to maximize the time to complete each day it is best to wait and start just after the 'new day' starts, at midnight Pacific time (whatever time that is wherever in the world you are.)

That said, the first few days tend to be pretty 'easy' and I find myself waiting quite a bit up between days until the last couple of days. It's totally up to you. Best of luck! :-)

thank you for your info.

i found it pretty easy at the beginning of last cruise event (alaska?) as well, but found it impossible in the last two days. perhaps it is also working against me as the order refreshed keeps needing me to fulfill long hour orders, and same material required for dishes i need to cook, and fulfill giving the material.
    i did not complete the last event

Lemon doughnuts are 3 coins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6312.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	24205

Fashion Designer
    Day 2: 150 gems required

1 coin = 3/4 gems
    2 coins = 11/12 gems
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    4 coins = 45/46 gems
    Last edited by beckycarter; 09-25-15 at 03:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Onion Rings 3 coins

Attachment 24206

Rhino Keeper
    Im confused: i have a quest for 22 days, cooking in the uk, and it requires saying hi to alfie, but he is the reward at the end of the cruise?! Thats 9 days from now! Do you all have the same quest?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Im confused: i have a quest for 22 days, cooking in the uk, and it requires saying hi to alfie, but he is the reward at the end of the cruise?! Thats 9 days from now! Do you all have the same quest?
    The quest for 22 days is the time to tell u the latest time to start the cruise.
    In other words, if u start the cruise after 12 days, u will not have enough time to completing a 10-day cruise and a 22-day quest to get the recipes.

New Resident
    I am currently playing the British cruise catering event. I have downloaded the holloween restaurant 2 and now I have 2 restaurants and now when I am playing I am having 2 different of order in different restaurant. What should I do now? Help needed

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone confirm that the Cruise event will now pick up needed food that is on your counter for orders?

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast