Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Catering Cruise: British Voyage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Fajitas normally need 2 hours to craft, how long does it take for you to learn and cook? Don't forget after you learnt, you need to cook another round to make the order amount. At least 4 hours. So I'll discard if I were you. Yes it's painful to discard 4 coin recipe for but I think you have better chance doing 3 coins recipes instead of fajitas which you have not learn. IMHO. Good luck.
    That's the thing, it doesn't say how long to learn until I commit to it. The last recipe I learned took 9 hours, I think that was stew. I was leaning towards discarding it, or possibly saving it to prep for tomorrow after I get the Corgi because then time won't matter as Alfie won't unlock until midnight. The 4 star recipes have been worth 100 gems today, 2 stars are 25, 1 star is 8/9. Haven't had any 3 stars yet.

Thanks for your advice.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by Malabie View Post
    You don't sell the food that goes to the cruise, only the occasional leftovers, so using simple spice or the house blend on cruise orders would be a waste. :/

The mastery spice still works since its effect takes place when the dish is finished, regardless of where the food goes afterward.

I've passed up on delivering spiced food from my counters on previous cruises (even 4 coin dishes!), simply because the idea of losing that much money made me uncomfortable. Now I just give up on leveling and making money altogether to completely focus on finishing the catering event.
    Ok thanks for the info! I just have so many things I need coins for! I'm level 44 and have needed to buy the drink machine for a couple of levels now, I have a chateau oven to buy, and I need to expand the fruit stand. It sucks that we can't make hardly any coins during cruise events. If we're catering for the cruise, the cruise should still be paying us!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    That's the thing, it doesn't say how long to learn until I commit to it. The last recipe I learned took 9 hours, I think that was stew. I was leaning towards discarding it, or possibly saving it to prep for tomorrow after I get the Corgi because then time won't matter as Alfie won't unlock until midnight. The 4 star recipes have been worth 100 gems today, 2 stars are 25, 1 star is 8/9. Haven't had any 3 stars yet.

Thanks for your advice.
    If you click on the recipe on the stove, it tells you how long to learn. I know the learning time is much longer than subsequent cooking time. If you click it from the cookbook, it doesn't say. Ohhhh 4 coins dish is 100 gems!?! I thought it was 60 gems or so. Now I almost regret saying skip it but I think fajitas takes hours to learn. I hope you managed to get your corgi. Best of luck for your final day.

Farm Supplier
    I must say this time is easier than the last Alaska cruise. I am going to complete it at 01:15 which will be 14 hours before deadline. I was at level 40, then 41 and tried not level up to 42. I don't know why I was never asked to cook any pizza in both cruises. Anyway, you guys are very helpfiul. Information here are very useful. I shouldn't have failed the Wedding cruise if I have come here. Thx a lot. Good luck to those who are still on way working on it!!!

Executive Chef
    If you click on the recipe on the stove, it tells you how long to learn. I know the learning time is much longer than subsequent cooking time. If you click it from the cookbook, it doesn't say. Ohhhh 4 coins dish is 100 gems!?! I thought it was 60 gems or so. Now I almost regret saying skip it but I think fajitas takes hours to learn. I hope you managed to get your corgi. Best of luck for your final day.
    I didn't notice before that it said how long to learn. It was 10 hours. I started learning it right after I started the the last order to win the Corgi (he's sooo cute!!) so the first batch was ready this morning. But today 4 star orders are only worth 75/76 gems which is not nice of them. I should still be able to finish though.
    **HAPPY 2019**

Grand Emperor
    I didn't notice before that it said how long to learn. It was 10 hours. I started learning it right after I started the the last order to win the Corgi (he's sooo cute!!) so the first batch was ready this morning. But today 4 star orders are only worth 75/76 gems which is not nice of them. I should still be able to finish though.
    I'm confident you'll complete the cruise, I'm cheering for you and other players who are still doing the cruise. Tuffykitten, you are doing such an amazing job. Imagine a level 18 player completing a cruise. That's awesome! Of course by the end of this cruise you would probably gone up several levels lol. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    I'm confident you'll complete the cruise, I'm cheering for you and other players who are still doing the cruise. Tuffykitten, you are doing such an amazing job. Imagine a level 18 player completing a cruise. That's awesome! Of course by the end of this cruise you would probably gone up several levels lol. Good luck!
    Thanks! I was able to start the cruise at level 10, so I have gone up 8 levels already. I honestly didn't think I'd get this far, but now I'm not giving up. The current difficulty is that every order wants me to use the commercial range. I just sped thru 5 order refreshes looking for something that used a different appliance and never got one. Oh well, I have all 3 and 4 star orders right now so I guess that's good at least.
    **HAPPY 2019**

Executive Chef
    I DID IT!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	24731

Thanks to everyone for the info in this and other cruise threads and for answering newbie questions. I was playing this game for gems in my other games and the cruise event got me hooked. I am looking forward to all the new Halloween treats I get to make next.
    **HAPPY 2019**

Grand Emperor
    I DID IT!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	24731

Thanks to everyone for the info in this and other cruise threads and for answering newbie questions. I was playing this game for gems in my other games and the cruise event got me hooked. I am looking forward to all the new Halloween treats I get to make next.
    I KNEW you would! Many congrats and well done!! Fabulous effort.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223