Thread: Faerie Bulb

Farm Supplier

Faerie Bulb

From reading the new goal I see that I should have gotten the Faerie Bulb at level 5. The only goal I remember skipping was the one for the Barracks because back then I only installed CS to get the free gems for another game and the barracks are 360 gems .

I'm now on level 25, almost (like in an hour) to 26 and would like to know if it's still possible to get it.

I have Ivy, Old Thomas, the Exchange, go on quests (only three available to me), etc. I have the tablet but have not expanded to the garden, Thurston (Howell III?) or the trolls.

Does anyone have advice for me?

Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No, the Faerie Bulb is the latest main storyline The posts you have read in the main thread are about the level of the Faerie Bulb - which for part 1 is you can upgrade it to Level 5. It's not about your game level. Hope that helps clarify that for you redpenny.

Farm Supplier
    You are so sweet SpiritWind! First with the testimonials now answering my questions so quickly.

But...I'm still confused. Do I need to do something to trigger this goal?

My latest goal is "Dark Knight". I still haven't completed "Find the Magic Garden", "Royal Proof", A Mysterious Sneeze", "A Mysterious Song" or "Party Planning".

Besides the trigger question, which would you do next? I read somewhere in the forum to not do the garden until you had as many trade tickets as possible. I'm at 45 right now. I need 50 for "Royal Proof". I used 10 or so before I realized that I shouldn't...

Rhino Keeper
    You won't get the faerie bulb goal for a long time as it's much further in the story line. I think I was level 48 when I had completed all the goals required to get it.

Farm Supplier
    That's a relief! I was afraid I had skipped something I shouldn't have...

Thanks again