Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Update: Prize Pony 9/25/15

The quest says that "winners draw out the prize pony." I think the parents are two animals whose descriptions mention winning. Hmmm...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RLrox View Post
    It says limited time in the shop
    Ok thanks. Well, that really surprises me!

Executive Chef
    Yay! It is indeed 600 gems! Will be buying it as soon as my nest is free.

If the Solar Bear is one of the parents, I don't think it can be limited to a week because most players won't even get the Solar Bear for a long time.

Fashion Designer
    I would have bought this, but I have reached my limit on Treasure habitats.

I don't need a bunch of jealousy posts about this, thank you very much. If you can't say something nice, please don't say anything at all.

S8, Can you do something about the habitat limit on this? It is beautiful, but what do you expect from me? I am willing to buy it, but you need to let me have a place to put it. Please!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Ok thanks. Well, that really surprises me!
    Yeah,me too - I'm hoping I'm misreading it and that the sale is limited time? It's not abundantly clear...

Executive Chef
    I have a really hard time believing that it will be limited to 1 week too, but the shop mentions "limited time" on the big sale offer at the top of the shop and then if you click on the animal it says "limited time" in blue over the animal too. I don't want to take any chances here. Breeding it is impossible for me in 1 week time unless it doesn't require the Solar Bear, which I doubt.
    So, the only options would be to throw a humongous amount of gems at speeding so many breedings and hatchings that 217 more runes are obtained (as I'm currently at 63 runes I would need that amount to make 4 expansions), then the Solar Bear would need to be raised to level 4 at least and then on top of that we'd need to breed with ultra rare odds. I got my retriever after an estimated 50+ attempts (though I didn't keep track).
    Buying it would come down to 600 gems, 5 of which are immediately reimbursed by getting the 5 gem reward. Much more attractive. And, as mentioned earlier, Treasure animals are the only ones that actively give you gems, so each day they "become cheaper".
    Maybe the "limited time" is a mistake from TL (such has happened before), or maybe it is limited but then limited for a far longer time than 1 week (which is the length of the sale period, I suspect). Or... Perhaps it goes like some of the trio habitats previously where first they were limited and then some time after disappearing they were added permanently to the shop. Or... Perhaps TL made this some "special edition extra Treasure animal", only available to the early birds with the Solar Bear and figuring out the right breeding combo, and to those who simply buy the animal.
    I don't feel like taking my chances on it. In light of the animal returning gems I think I'll play it on safe and buy one. If it then continues to be breedable later or now for a longer time, I can still breed for a second one...
    Darn, I don't like this "limited twist" to it. Very confusing and outright impossible to achieve for me within a week at least. That's highly unexpected....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    I have a really hard time believing that it will be limited to 1 week too, but the shop mentions "limited time" on the big sale offer at the top of the shop and then if you click on the animal it says "limited time" in blue over the animal too. I don't want to take any chances here. Breeding it is impossible for me in 1 week time unless it doesn't require the Solar Bear, which I doubt.
    So, the only options would be to throw a humongous amount of gems at speeding so many breedings and hatchings that 217 more runes are obtained (as I'm currently at 63 runes I would need that amount to make 4 expansions), then the Solar Bear would need to be raised to level 4 at least and then on top of that we'd need to breed with ultra rare odds. I got my retriever after an estimated 50+ attempts (though I didn't keep track).
    Buying it would come down to 600 gems, 5 of which are immediately reimbursed by getting the 5 gem reward. Much more attractive. And, as mentioned earlier, Treasure animals are the only ones that actively give you gems, so each day they "become cheaper".
    Maybe the "limited time" is a mistake from TL (such has happened before), or maybe it is limited but then limited for a far longer time than 1 week (which is the length of the sale period, I suspect). Or... Perhaps it goes like some of the trio habitats previously where first they were limited and then some time after disappearing they were added permanently to the shop. Or... Perhaps TL made this some "special edition extra Treasure animal", only available to the early birds with the Solar Bear and figuring out the right breeding combo, and to those who simply buy the animal.
    I don't feel like taking my chances on it. In light of the animal returning gems I think I'll play it on safe and buy one. If it then continues to be breedable later or now for a longer time, I can still breed for a second one...
    Darn, I don't like this "limited twist" to it. Very confusing and outright impossible to achieve for me within a week at least. That's highly unexpected....
    Hello the seven days refers to the Gems and reward the Prize Pony is always to breed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello the seven days refers to the Gems and reward the Prize Pony is always to breed
    Well, hopefully we can get a mod or admin to confirm just to be on the safe side?

Executive Chef
    I just checked the splash screen again and it says:

TREASURE ANIMAL

Prize Pony!
    60% OFF
    for a
    LIMITED TIME

GET UP TO THREE GEMS A DAY

I'm GUESSING the sale is limited to 1 week but I'm a bit afraid to take that chance. The last sentence is confusing too as it says "get up to three gems a day" but when you click on the stats in the album it states "3 gems every 3 days" at epic level: BIG difference!!!
    I don't know what to make of it... What is limited; the animal or the sale? And what is the max earning rate: 3 gems a day or only 1????
    TL: Elsa / Regina: can you please clarify these matters????

Fashion Designer
    The " limited time" clause actually makes it very confusing. And if it is only for a week then I am with you in the buying option. I do not have any treasure animals so that option is more and more attractive.
    And after the 3 disastrous weeks of breeding for the trio. There is no way I am going to be putting myself through this .
    If solar bear is one of the parents then no way am I going to be able to make it as I need to expand atleast six plots to reach there . I am at 50 runes cap, but that will increase with every expansion.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast