Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Animal Update: Prize Pony 9/25/15

Executive Chef
    @Hawksmoor: Wow! Congrats to yet another player who got a Unicorn from this combination!

I wish I could say the same, but unfortunately such is not the case. But.... not all is lost: I just sped the last 3 hours away of the 21 hour timer I got yesterday and it is.... Another Gold Lion!
    That's my fourth one and it will allow me to make more symmetrical Lava Lagoons that I think will look really cool.
    I don't have a Storm Sphinx yet but I want to specifically try for that one using the Quartz, as I still need 4 nature-electric animals.

The last attempt I put in was a 13 hour timer, so alas, no bred Prize Pony, no Unicorn, nor another new animal. But.... seeing that golden egg of my nr. 1 favourite FFS animal does largely make up for that. I don't think I'll speed anything away before today's update. I really like the sight of that particular egg on the nest. :P

Funnily enough the day before yesterday I also got a Gold Lion from this combination on my wife's iPhone! The first one there! If I raise it to epic, it's all that I need to win tournaments on that iPhone.

New Resident
    With no luck on breeding, I think I will buy it today. I have 539 gems so I only need to purchase like 100 more gems to afford it. Before this animal came I just got my first gem animal (golden retriever) so getting one more gem animal would be nice for my gem income because I do not have the combination for the treasure toucan yet or the money badger. I also love the fact that its a pony!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mahou_ View Post
    With no luck on breeding, I think I will buy it today. I have 539 gems so I only need to purchase like 100 more gems to afford it. Before this animal came I just got my first gem animal (golden retriever) so getting one more gem animal would be nice for my gem income because I do not have the combination for the treasure toucan yet or the money badger. I also love the fact that its a pony!
    If you do intend buying then do not leave it too late. As Olafo has mentioned in one of the posts, sometimes TL ends the sale early .
    It happened with me too . A gem sale still had 13 hrs to go but when my game updated after an hour , for me it happens at 12noon and midnight my time, the sale had vanished.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like I will have time for one more try. Nothing new from this breeding combo for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    If you do intend buying then do not leave it too late. As Olafo has mentioned in one of the posts, sometimes TL ends the sale early .
    It happened with me too . A gem sale still had 13 hrs to go but when my game updated after an hour , for me it happens at 12noon and midnight my time, the sale had vanished.
    Yes it is likely to expire along with the Unicorgi value pack, which is 1 hour before today's update. In other words in some 23 minutes already!!!
    If you want to buy it, buy it NOW! :P

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Yes it is likely to expire along with the Unicorgi value pack, which is 1 hour before today's update. In other words in some 23 minutes already!!!
    If you want to buy it, buy it NOW! :P
    Looks like it's gone. New value pack is coin, food, & Flandingo
    Glad I broke my rules & just bought the prize pony
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Just put Precious, my prize pony in to evolve for the last time. Can't wait until I can finally enjoy her in my forest.

Rhino Keeper
    After 8 firegliders in a row when trying for the second missing parent, it's time to say goodbye Prize Pony, I never had a chance to try or you even once... xD
    Still there are two positive notes I would like to end with:
    1) there is no LT animal on at the moment so I decided to try for my first ever Tresure, starting with the Badger. On my 2nd attempt I got another 22hr count, so maybe this time it will be a Tesllama? There is some hope.
    2) much more importantly, I have a clear feeling that the Prize Pony WILL come back one day and when that happens I will at least have both her parents, I promise!

EDIT: and it was a Tesllama! Finally some positive results...
    Last edited by kuppikahvia; 10-04-15 at 12:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried every chance I had after 3 attempts to breed the Fennec shock, and then ended up the next egg after was a fennec shock, so got two lol. So happy about that and an aqua otter, but I really really wanted that pony! I love the horses and besides the zapra and crystal unicorn I have all the horse types I like! I really hope she comes back. I had a habitat all ready to go too... I wish we had a longer chance at her

Rhino Keeper
    fennec shox was my first electric hybrid, my sis has got sea horse. I do't have the other parent, so I tried to breed it, tossed in four elements for sea horse, 45 hour crystal unicorn, at near the start of the event.
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920