Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Update: Prize Pony 9/25/15

Fashion Designer

Animal Update: Prize Pony 9/25/15

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience! Please allow me to clarify the details for this animal.

1. The Prize Pony at max level earns 3 Gems/3 Days.
    2. The parents you'll need to breed are Sea Horse and Fennec Shox.
    3. Prize Pony is a limited time animal and will be available for 7 days.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Edit additional info

1) At Level 1, you earn 1 Gem every 3 days. At Level 4 and 10, you earn 2 Gems every 3 days. At Level 15, you earn 3 Gems every 3 days.

2) This animal is limited-time only. It will be gone from the Market on 10/2, as well as its associated goal.

3) You can breed for this animal

Hay y'all, saddle up fast and collect some Gems! Quit foaling around and claim the Prize Pony in Fantasy Forest Story!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prize pony.png 
Views:	2405 
Size:	286.8 KB 
ID:	24096  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-25-15 at 05:22 PM.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Fashion Designer
    New gem-giving animal, yay!

Been saving up, hope it's got a nice introductory sale price.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    I hope I have the combo for this one!!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Hope it's for sale at a good prize! This is the only thing I would buy gems for.

I'm sure Solar Bear is needed for breeding it.
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 09-22-15 at 02:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    Holy moly!
    Just earlier today in the Solar Bear thread I was guessing the Solar Bear might be needed for breeding a new Treasure animal, and there it is: a new Treasure animal, and what a beauty!
    I bet ya one half of the formula is the Solar Bear and I guess the other half to be the Pyro Pony. That at least is the only "Pony" I can think of that anyone can have (as opposed to e.g. the Peony Pony and the Matripony).
    To those who've got the Solar Bear already: I'd try the formula of Solar Bear + Pyro Pony. :P

Fashion Designer
    OMG this is what I've been waiting for!!! And it's a beautiful pony!!! My Solar Bear will be epic level by Friday so I hope it's part of the formula

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    OMG this is what I've been waiting for!!! And it's a beautiful pony!!! My Solar Bear will be epic level by Friday so I hope it's part of the formula
    I just took a look at your forest for checking the quickest route to get there. For me that seems to take 4 expansions, as I have already expanded to the first four plots of the lower purple shelf, I can directly move to the left (i.e. the middle purple shelf) and from there directly go up to the upper left purple shelf, requiring an additional 3 expansions to reach the Solar Bear.
    Darn, at the rate I can make expansions, without speeding breedings for bombs that will take around 3+ weeks still... It would be great if there were some new feature that would allow us to win realm runes. Actually, that's one of the things I *VERY* much like about the Storybooks: the 15 realm runes prize! That's soo welcome!

Well then, a new gem hybrid last week, the storybook, Limited Lambi, the hellhounds trio, the limited rereleased Harvest Hedgehog, a tournament, Solar Bear expansions, Spin to Win, and on Friday a new Treasure animal. I see TL is really 'slowing matters down' as several players have requested.
    They seem to be on full overdrive, but well, luckily enough a lot of these things can be combined so it's not mutually exclusive stuff. I'll definitely try to cope with all of the things they're throwing at us. It does make it more difficult to follow some of my own agendas, like the plan I had to first clear all of the upper blue plots now and hatch away all animals that I have in storage... I *do* want to be in the game for trying for that Treasure beauty, so when the novelty of gem breeding wears off, it would be great to have shots at that (though if the formula really is the Solar Bear + the Pyro Pony, we'd again get to "enjoy" all of the earth-fire fails all over again).
    Exciting times in the forest!!!

Fashion Designer
    Pretty!

Executive Chef
    Very pretty!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Fashion Designer
    It really is a beauty. The only other pony I have is the pyro pony . A definite must have . Would love to make it my first treasure animal.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast