Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 09/22/15 - Timbear

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Yes, I really appreciate the help. Later on today when it really gets tough, I'll do as ogreve advised and start double-battling as I recently got some gems from new games. And thanks for reminding me about the Wyburn, I completely forgot. It's totally not worth the food.

I tried adding you as HappyHeartBakery a while ago and forgot to ask you about your ID. I'm not sure if you're accepting neighbours but I've sent a request. I'm Celestia Woods I do try to visit sometimes but the crashing and lagging is a common problem.
    add Hareon in your A-team (cyclop, swanprince, CrystalUnicorn) : same like gold lion but it is ultra rare (gold lion is super rare)
    and ancien sloth is easy to level15 and a good fighter .

vs treasure type , i often use aurora or Twilight troll (you must have this one since you often do battleground) : the chart says it is not good but i often win with both (but hard to level 15)

btw switch your rock rhino with Magmacore in your habitat : Magmacore earns more coins than rhino so better put Magmacore in habitat that store more coins
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 09-27-15 at 09:05 AM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Yes, I really appreciate the help. Later on today when it really gets tough, I'll do as ogreve advised and start double-battling as I recently got some gems from new games. And thanks for reminding me about the Wyburn, I completely forgot. It's totally not worth the food.

I tried adding you as HappyHeartBakery a while ago and forgot to ask you about your ID. I'm not sure if you're accepting neighbours but I've sent a request. I'm Celestia Woods I do try to visit sometimes but the crashing and lagging is a common problem.

Got your request & accepted. I don't visit much either due to same slowness/crashing issues, but love to check out those forest that seem like they have similar animals & how you're set up
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Host(ess)
    I need help! I can't get past L26, Sobek. I have tried with (Nightmare, Blizzard, Sidekicker, Thorilla, station Dalmation x2, Vinotaur, aurora Pegasus, Treasure Tucan, Storm Sphinx, all L15 animals! I have yet to try ancient Sloth, Menoram, Seahorse, Planther, Pyro Pony, Monsoon Marmot, Onyx Ox, Pygmy Giraffe, Ember Bear, Sea Drake, Porkupine, Hydro Yak, Patriotter, orTwilight Troll which are all L15. Can someone tell me which one are most likely to take down Sobek? Should I re-try some of the ones I have already battled with, or one of the ones I have yet to try? Please help ASAP, I'm loosing time. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Got my Timbear! ^_^ Had a much better run that my last couple tournements where I didn't finish. Only Mardi Claw held me up for very long, and even then for only 5 or 6 rounds. Thinking of adding Punk Skunk to my team soon though, since my only epic nature is Earth/Nature and that isn't the best for everything. (Twilight Troll would work too, but I think the skunk is cuter!)

Good luck to everyone still trying to finish!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cath0138 View Post
    I need help! I can't get past L26, Sobek. I have tried with (Nightmare, Blizzard, Sidekicker, Thorilla, station Dalmation x2, Vinotaur, aurora Pegasus, Treasure Tucan, Storm Sphinx, all L15 animals! I have yet to try ancient Sloth, Menoram, Seahorse, Planther, Pyro Pony, Monsoon Marmot, Onyx Ox, Pygmy Giraffe, Ember Bear, Sea Drake, Porkupine, Hydro Yak, Patriotter, orTwilight Troll which are all L15. Can someone tell me which one are most likely to take down Sobek? Should I re-try some of the ones I have already battled with, or one of the ones I have yet to try? Please help ASAP, I'm loosing time. Thanks
    Unfortunately no straight answer for battling sobek, I'd pick whichever animal you may see as your strongest and give it 2-3 battles, then go down the line. Hope you win soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Not looking good so far Crystal Unicorn lvl 15 lost to rock rhino lvl 1!??? Good luck everyone!
    Okay so posting results all animals lvl 15 unless stated otherwise.
    Round 1: Unicorn l, Cactus Kitsune w
    Round 2: Bulldog lvl 14 w
    Round 3: Peony Pony w
    Round 4: Treent w
    Round 5: Peony Pony w
    Round 6: Peony Pony w
    Round 7: Patriotter w
    Round 8: Unicorn w
    Round 9: Love Dove w
    Round 10: Peony Pony w
    Round 11: Patriotter l, Treent w
    Round 12: Dalmation lvl 10 w
    Round 13: Love Dove w
    Round 14: Thorilla w
    Round 15: Cactus Kitsune w
    Round 16: Peony Pony w
    Round 17: Treent l, Neapolitiger lvl 13 l (completely my fault as I picked the wrong animal by accident), Treent w
    Round 18: Pearl Peryton w
    Round 19: Peony Pony l, Love Dove w
    Round 20: Peony Pony w
    Round 21: Patriotter l x2, Cactus Kitsune w
    Round 22: Unicorn l, Peony Pony l, Unicorn w Rollback Unicorn w
    Round 23: Unicorn w
    Round 24: Patriotter w
    Round 25: Unicorn w
    Round 26: Unicorn l, Treent w
    Round 27: Treent l, Bulldog lvl 14 l, Treent l x3, Cactus Kitsune l, Treent w
    Round 28:Treent l x4, Terrioror l, Treent l, Swan Prince w
    Round 29: Love Dove w
    Round 30: Unicorn w
    Made it through! 22 losses not terrible. Only got hung up a couple of times. Much luck to all still trying to get through.

Fashion Designer
    GRRR... Up to 12 losses now on rd 28 Citrine P.

I just want to finish & I'm running out of time��

Host(ess)
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    GRRR... Up to 12 losses now on rd 28 Citrine P.

I just want to finish & I'm running out of time��

FINALLY AFTER 14 LOSSES I TOOK OUT THAT ANNOYING CITRINE PEREGRINE WITH MY TWILIGHT TROLL!!
    Was getting ready to spend the 30 gems to get past that stinker he was making me soooo mad

Executive Chef
    Hi all,

Firstly: thanks for the nice words, and to those who have enjoyed the analysis of LonePudding's fighter force and strategy: you're most welcome! I'm glad to have been of help!

Tonight unfortunately I'm short on time, so I'll have to make-do tonight with only some particular comments:

Wow!! You are incredible! I will be sure to refer to this when building my team. The cyclops, swan prince and Wondercat will be on top of the feed list from now. I have one question though, I have all the battleground animals. Do you think the Blizard or Wyburn would be stronger rarity-wise (as they're unbreedables) than Glacial Griffin or Vinotaur?

And about the timing, I know it is VERY poor. I often forget to battle on weekdays as I my work schedule is busy and inconsistent. I will work on that, even if it means hourly alarms. That alone should surely be a massive help.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help me out. Future tournamne to opponents better watch out for my a-team!
    As stated above, you're most welcome!
    The main key for you is trying to find a way to put in more attempts and to level up (and properly choose) several of the animals you already have. As for the former: I don't actively set a timer on it (though that would be very effective), but instead I synchronise the fighting with Charm Cherries growing. I have push notifications enabled, of the kind that require a confirmation (so they don't slip past my attention when I'm not on the phone when they come in), so, when the Charm Cherries can be harvested I do so and directly after that enter the arena. For those who can't afford the cost of the Charm Cherries, the same can be achieved with Mana Bananas (even if grown on only 1 farm).

I think the questions about the Wyburn and Blizard have already largely been answered; as for the Wyburn: too expensive to raise and only a "normal rare" instead of a "super rare". The Blizard should basically be equal to a Glacial Griffin I think. I just think the Blizard is prettier whihch is why I chose to level that one up.

I think you're well on your way to success! You may as well start raising your fighters right now, I think chances are good that we'll get a flash tournament this Friday... Could be a World Event too, as we're in autumn now....

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Sitting on round 28 Citrine Peregrine. 3 losses so far (swan princess & Prince + Egyptian Ra).
    Just want to finish up & not take it down to the wire & spend all day battling

Great job ogreve! I too enjoyed watching your gold lion quest unfold.
    Man - maybe you could come look at my forest and give me advice like you did for Lone Pudding.
    (Ps - I play FFS under my 2nd account: goughzersbakery)
    O.k., no problem to help you too!
    I took a look at your forest alone (I can later also look at your track record of a recent tournament).
    In your forest too I see very good animals. A thing that directly stands out is that they're not epic (at least: not all of them). I'll name the ones that stick out directly to me:
    -Swan Prince
    -Hareon
    -Spark Shark
    -Magmacore
    -Anubis
    -Blizard
    -Sidekicker [or raise Paradise Parrot to epic]
    -Ancient Sloth
    -Super Heron [or raise Wild Wondercat to epic]
    -Thorilla

O.k., bedtime here now, more specific advice can be given later! Can you perhaps point me to some tournament results?
    Also: in case of any particular questions: feel free to ask!