Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New treasure dragon : White Gold

Fashion Designer
    Finally!! I have been saving for treasure type dragon. It is my first!! Just waiting for space in the nest

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tengoambre123 View Post
    if i buy this, does it go straight to the nest? or do i have the option to place in storage? sorry if its a silly questions but i've never bought a dragon (besides the basic ones you buy with coins and i can't remember how that went). thanks
    It will go straight to the nest

Rhino Keeper
    Do you guys think buying 2 is a good idea? Since it is only 600 gold compared to the others?

Do you think there will be more treasure dragons?

I don't currently have any gold producing dragons.

Fashion Designer
    I was so happy to see it! I was saving for gold type dragons, so I bought it right away.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Do you guys think buying 2 is a good idea? Since it is only 600 gold compared to the others?

Do you think there will be more treasure dragons?

I don't currently have any gold producing dragons.
    Unfortunately they're unique and only one can be on our islands. I speculate the other treasure dragons will go on sale on Black Friday, so keep saving after you buy this one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbel48 View Post
    If gold dragons are at lv10, will 2 in one habitat produce 10 gold? Or do they need separate habitats?
    They will produce 10 gold but the habitat can only hold 5, so either have 2 habitats or collect from them twice a day to get all 10

Rhino Keeper
    Another lovely gold producing dragon added to my collection. Now all I need is Stainglass and I'll have them all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cdreams1980 View Post
    Ugh, I need 64 gold to buy it. Just wish I'd get an offer for gold to be on sale!! It's available for a week, correct?
    Hope you are lucky on a gold sale ... I was lucky gold sale triggered this morning only way I could buy it ....... Sending luck
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Sow, my fifth gold-giving dragon, and 5th treasure terrace Can't buy another habitat, so this will be my last dragon until they raise the limit: I hate losing gold due to it only holding max 5 gold.

25 gold per day, here I come!!! In dire need of it, for I just bought Summer Elf for 200 and since I never have more than 1,000 gold (I once lost 1,000 gold in a gold trap - buying 260,000 food, while I already had 3,600,000 food myself), I have little over 200 gold left... Happy there isn't a tournament now, because that almost always costs me 60 gold.

Those in need of a few gold, try the Volcanic Treasures-quest: it comes back with 1-10 gold (usually 1 or 2) every 3-4 tries. It's the only quest I ever do, besides the Wold Event and Dragon Tales-quests.

Farm Supplier
    Only just got this flash so does that mean next Tuesday?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast