Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New treasure dragon : White Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    21hrs more and I'll have this guys in epic. So far every forms from baby to adult are all so cute. I can't wait

Just seen the a gold pop up today. I guess that should bring you this beauty now, congrats
    How much time do we have. Thinking that I won't be able to get this I placed glass egg before I got the pop up. I still need to go to island 10 in both games ( polar bear and Halloween one though in Halloween one I m still confused do I need to reach island 10 in Halloween one or simple one sorry I know I am not being clear but I am too sleepy). If I try to speed hatch Glass I will b again short in gold and if I don't then I won't have this beauty. Plus I do want it badly but buying it would end me up at almost no gold but I want it so badly. help me out pls
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Was going to buy a Red Queen when this beauty came up! Now have 3 gold dragons - how many are we allowed?
    I have read on forums that the limit of gold dragons is 4 or 5.
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Can someone tell me something...if I purchase gold to get this Dragon, does it charge through my Google play account or will I have to put in my cc info? I have a Google play gift card that would be great to use on this...
    Depends on how you have your google play account set up. I have mine where I need to enter my goggle password each time for a purchase. I was able to change method of payment to a visa giftcard I have for stuff like this. Hope that helps!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I have read on forums that the limit of gold dragons is 4 or 5.
    You can have one of each type available. Just no duplicates.

Rhino Keeper
    I caved in and bought it. A very pretty dragon!

Fashion Designer
    Why not: it's in sale. Bought it too
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Why not: it's in sale. Bought it too
    Me too. It is the prettiest gold type dragon I have (also have Goldleaf and Goldwing). :-)
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    How much time do we have. Thinking that I won't be able to get this I placed glass egg before I got the pop up. I still need to go to island 10 in both games ( polar bear and Halloween one though in Halloween one I m still confused do I need to reach island 10 in Halloween one or simple one sorry I know I am not being clear but I am too sleepy). If I try to speed hatch Glass I will b again short in gold and if I don't then I won't have this beauty. Plus I do want it badly but buying it would end me up at almost no gold but I want it so badly. help me out pls
    Sad to hear that! And sorry for the late reply, I'm just checking and the dragon is still on sale so my guess that the sale will end at reset time since it's said the sale end Friday. You should have about 1 hours and a half left.

Oh and if you got the pop-up quest say you to download and play the game, just download and log in the game and you'll get the gold. And if you're having any unfinished goal asking you to play to a certain level of the game that were expired before you'll continue from that.

Wish you all the best!
    Last edited by Dragosle; 09-25-15 at 10:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sad to hear that! And sorry for the late reply, I'm just checking and the dragon is still on sale so my guess that the sale will end at reset time since it's said the sale end Friday. You should have about 1 hours and a half left.

Oh and if you got the pop-up quest say you to download and play the game, just download and log in the game and you'll get the gold. And if you're having any unfinished goal asking you to play to a certain level of the game that were expired before you'll continue from that.

Wish you all the best!
    Oophs my bad, the sale ends on Tuesday not Friday, so that's plenty of time. You can definitely get this dragon

Oophs my bad, the sale ends on Tuesday not Friday, so that's plenty of time. You can definitely get this dragon
    Yes! I am super happy. Though I will be like bankrupt after buying this but it is such a pretty dragon I can't resist n it will be my first Gold dragon.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast