Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 23 September 2015

Executive Chef
    Sometimes I don't understand why some players who are in such a hurry for the content don't just download the new edition on the very Wednesday it comes out if they can't wait for it.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Since Android players waited 6 weeks and never got an offer to DL Sugar & Spice for 6 gems, I highly doubt we will for this version either. I'm just downloading it now. They have just released a new version with NO gem offer for the last new version. Face it, no more gem offers for BS updates.

Executive Chef
    The apple grove is cute, but 62 gems is ridiculous!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Kooky dear, can you tell how is that we have another BS update even when we didn't get the pop up for the previous? I'm the kind of player that wait for pop ups, I never download directly from google store......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    The apple grove is cute, but 62 gems is ridiculous!
    Agreed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Kooky dear, can you tell how is that we have another BS update even when we didn't get the pop up for the previous? I'm the kind of player that wait for pop ups, I never download directly from google store......
    I would say we're never going to see a pop up for the old version, since the new one has been released. I think they probably did away with the feature.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zyC8tL8dy View Post
    I would say we're never going to see a pop up for the old version, since the new one has been released. I think they probably did away with the feature.
    In RS happened with Bagel Caf? edition, new updates came but 4 months later from the first release, the pop up came out. Of course, I think nobody could get those gems because, who would wait 4 months????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zyC8tL8dy View Post
    Since Android players waited 6 weeks and never got an offer to DL Sugar & Spice for 6 gems, I highly doubt we will for this version either. I'm just downloading it now. They have just released a new version with NO gem offer for the last new version. Face it, no more gem offers for BS updates.
    I wouldn't say never. RS Bagel Cafe version goal download came 4 months after it was released lmao.

Rhino Keeper
    Where is the wallpaper and tiles?