Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 23 September 2015

Rhino Keeper
    I LOVE that the new appliance LOOKS like something real that it could be, and not a flashy painted "thing." I think it's nice the basic parts of this update are for coins and the extra bits of decor are gems. I hope we can agree this is a better pricing schedule - bakeries "need" tables, chairs, and appliances, so they should be for coins. This is a really well done and well themed update compared to what we've gotten lately!

Also, does the android vs iOS debate have to be in every thread? Geez, give it a rest!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zyC8tL8dy View Post
    As a newer player, I have NO autumn decor, so I vote for autumn decor, NO CRATES!
    Totally agree!! For those of us who are new players, we need the opportunity to get some of the seasonal items. I keep finding the boxes to be a waste. I'm getting 5 & 6 of the same item, usually 3rd & 4th place and it's just not worth 24 gems for so many of the same thing. This has now happened to me on 5 different boxes. But, I'm totally with you on needing the autumn Decor!! I can't wait!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneta84 View Post
    What is the name of new update ?
    Bakery Story: Orchard Fest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    I LOVE that the new appliance LOOKS like something real that it could be, and not a flashy painted "thing." I think it's nice the basic parts of this update are for coins and the extra bits of decor are gems. I hope we can agree this is a better pricing schedule - bakeries "need" tables, chairs, and appliances, so they should be for coins. This is a really well done and well themed update compared to what we've gotten lately!

Also, does the android vs iOS debate have to be in every thread? Geez, give it a rest!
    I don't agree. This update is way too gem heavy and the stuff that is coins is so small why bother. If the powers that be don't want and ios vs android discussion they can make both platforms even then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    no aha but it seems like all the new appliances require oven elements

I need 6 more gems to reach 100 gems!!
    Which makes it pretty much a 'basic part' now, should all new ovens need screws we would be saying it's fine because it's a basic part after all. Well likewise for the oven elements, which is why I was able to build the new goal ovens without asking for them however it still took me +1 week to build them because of the lantern parts or whatever they're called.

I too am saving, gems are gems whether they come from mastering recipes or simply installing new editions/games I'm thankful for them.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    New edition image.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAGE.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	24135
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    New edition image.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAGE.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	24135

Let's see....it's the end of September. So we should be seeing the download goal for this in January!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstar335 View Post
    Bakery Story: Orchard Fest
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    let's see....it's the end of september. So we should be seeing the download goal for this in january!
    lol

Executive Chef
    The new version came out pretty fast but woooooooooo new recipes

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast