Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 23 September 2015

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I get that, but since there is no fall tiles or wallpaper for newer players to use they could have offered them back even if for only a lto.

Why would I spend 80+ gems on fall decor if I have no flooring or wallpaper to go with that theme. This company just doesn't care about the customers at all, they have surely proven that this week in all of their games.
    Yeah,that's a good point and you're right,since they changed the team they really don't care.

Getting requests for Barrel for new oven?

That is so true! Plus they constantly steal Gems with their out of sinc **** And refuse to refund!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Would you rather have it for gems ?
    Oven elements are simply gaining the 'basic parts' category. Nothing wrong with that.
    no aha but it seems like all the new appliances require oven elements

I need 6 more gems to reach 100 gems!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been stockpiling oven elements, good thing.

Has it always been 3 gems to buy a part for appliances? I thought it was 2. I don't use gems to build, just curious.

Bummed that the decor is so gem heavy and that there is no new walls or flooring. Bleh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I need 6 more gems to reach 100 gems!!
    and 2 days later they'll all be converted to coins! (totally kidding, very much hope that doesn't happen to you. it's the worst.)

well, the decor cost is unfortunate, but at least tables & chairs are for coins. too bad for new players though, who still have no access to any fall decor, except for this stuff that they won't be able to afford.

Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    Has it always been 3 gems to buy a part for appliances? I thought it was 2. I don't use gems to build, just curious.
    good eye, i totally missed that.

Executive Chef
    Oven element AGAIN???
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	24131

Views:	46 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	24132

Yes oven elements again. Too many machines need oven elements.

Executive Chef
    62 gems? That's quite a lot. Glad the oven is for coins.... What about the chair and table?

Views:	43 
ID:	24133

The cost of all the items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    Sometimes they use old wallpapers and tiles to show in the picture,when there is actually no new ones for that update!
    I didn't see wallpapers too. Just these items below

Views:	53 
ID:	24134

Executive Chef
    I really love the apple orchard and have the gems to get one in all of my shops, but 62 gems seems a bit much. Even for something so large. I'll just wait to see if there is anything I can buy for BF and Xmas before I use my gems on that. If it was a LTO I'd maybe get it in two other shops but right now it'll have to wait. I'll enjoy looking at it if I see a neighbor with one.

I'm always happy for new recipes. I just don't do well with short timed ones because they always go bad tons of times before I finally cook them enough to master. But gems are gems!

Super surprised the chairs and tables are for coins! A similar and uglier one on RS cost gems. About 4 I think. So I'm scooping up some of those!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast