Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 23 September 2015

Yes agree.. A gem heavy update this week! Well at least the oven isn't for gems!

Fashion Designer
    Why do we never have to wait for the crate releases?

Executive Chef
    So the flooring and the walls shown were just a lie? No leafy tiles or wallpaper? Just a bunch of overpriced gem heavy decor? WTH.

Executive Chef
    Oven element AGAIN???

Fashion Designer
    I'm really disappointed that the orchard display is 62 gems. That's way overpriced. I did buy one of the apple baskets for 43,000 coins and its tiny! I should have dragged it out to look at it first.

I'm really happy that we need oven elements again. My neighbours and me have been sending them for the last few days. Just stock up on them and you'll see how good it is to have them again.
    Last edited by geordieprogman; 09-23-15 at 11:33 AM.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

So as an Android user, they can update my app to allow me to gift my iPhone using neighbors parts to build their appliances, but they can't update my app with the actual content. I'm expected to download another version, when I still haven't been offered the previous version for gems. Given that unlike iPhone users, Android users can only earn extra gems by downloading new apps, I refuse to download an app without getting a gem offer. Android users have always been at a disadvantage in this game, but I'm really over it. This game hasn't been fun in months anyway with the way Storm8 runs things, it's time to stop playing altogether. I left this game years ago and came back only a year ago, time to leave it again! At least if I leave for a while I can actually sell some food and clear some counters!

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    So the flooring and the walls shown were just a lie? No leafy tiles or wallpaper? Just a bunch of overpriced gem heavy decor? WTH.
    Sometimes they use old wallpapers and tiles to show in the picture,when there is actually no new ones for that update!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    Sometimes they use old wallpapers and tiles to show in the picture,when there is actually no new ones for that update!
    I get that, but since there is no fall tiles or wallpaper for newer players to use they could have offered them back even if for only a lto.

Why would I spend 80+ gems on fall decor if I have no flooring or wallpaper to go with that theme. This company just doesn't care about the customers at all, they have surely proven that this week in all of their games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Oven element AGAIN???
    Would you rather have it for gems ?
    Oven elements are simply gaining the 'basic parts' category. Nothing wrong with that.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    What is the name of new update ?

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast