Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where di all the land go?

Farm Supplier

Where di all the land go?

We had a massive new addition of land. Now Harvest comes out and poof it's gone.
    To be honest I was hoping an earthquake would reduce the size of the addition they released.
    It was ugly in my opinion. It no longer looked like an island. They needed to remove the three rows off the back left and right hand side. Use those removed tiles and add them as an island in the bottom right corner below the new expansion they created.

So here is to hoping they pulled to redesign the layout.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjd169 View Post
    We had a massive new addition of land. Now Harvest comes out and poof it's gone.
    To be honest I was hoping an earthquake would reduce the size of the addition they released.
    It was ugly in my opinion. It no longer looked like an island. They needed to remove the three rows off the back left and right hand side. Use those removed tiles and add them as an island in the bottom right corner below the new expansion they created.

So here is to hoping they pulled to redesign the layout.
    Nope. Harvest Moon just doesn't have the new land or the Noble Crystal. You need to play on the original version if you want these features
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Farm Supplier
    Why do they insist in doing the updates this way? It leaves a graveyard of trash app in my list.
    Do the updates included in their special editions go to the original or do I have to bounce around?

Fashion Designer
    I guess they made this Harvest Moon version based on the old version, and didn't update it after noble crystal and all were released on Android. Maybe next 'themed' versions will have those additions

The Honorable Panda
    Normally features in a previous version is carried forward. I am going to check to make sure this is by design.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I appreciate you looking into that.
    It's always been confusing why the old versions do not get overwritten/uninstalled when updates are released.
    See pic.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-22 13.15.38.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	24077
    Fortunately they provide a Sort Option 'by Download' so I can easily discern which is the latest.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-22 13.16.21.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	24078
    If that can not be looked into can you advise if updates back patch into the original?

Even though I'm not a fan of the expanded Land's design aesthetic I do know it is needed.
    When it disappeared I was excited and hoping an earthquake (story background) would reform the landscape from a massive plain to a smaller region with an island or some cliffs.

Appreciate your time to work with the community.
    We can be a handful at times.

Rhino Keeper
    Why on Earth would you not delete the old obsolete versions? After I load the last once and get the associated prizes, the app is removed and never touched again.

Farm Supplier
    Why? Because I never had confirmation I could do that.
    I had considered cleaning the apps many updates ago.
    Contrary to your assessment I saw posts leading me to believe I could not remove the previous DS installs.

Ideally one of the points of my post is to get that confirmation from TL via the Mod.
    So here is to hoping.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, you don't need any confirmation. There is no one in the world that can force you to keep apps that you download on your phone. This fact is common sense. I'm not even sure what purpose you believe these old versions hold.

Rhino Keeper
    I always uninstall the old updates and just keep the latest one along with the "base" dragon story app. I haven't had any issues doing it that way.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast