Thread: Older Halloween content missing?

Rhino Keeper

Older Halloween content missing?

Not sure if I am just not seeing it or if I am just confused or both....lol

I am getting ready to decorate for Halloween and I can't seem to find my Haunted, Twisted Tree, & Mummy Head tables. I haven't looked for more old content since they might be in the same place.

I am using the Double Rainbow edition. Should I be using another version? I thought when you update to the newer versions of the game everything should be transferred over. I'm confused.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Executive Chef
    These were removed by TL back in November 2014 unless you've already purchased them before they were removed.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought them......I went to my newest acct (this one) and opened up an old Halloween version then went back and opened the Double Rainbow version again and they were there. I haven't had a chance to switch over accts on that device but going thru my old acct on my newer device that doesn't have any of the old games on it is missing the old content which was already purchased. Very weird.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

The Honorable Panda
    If you are missing items that did purchase, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request