Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Green flashing boxes

New Resident
    I totally agree. This feature sucks. At least add an option to turn it off.

Have they changed it back now? I preferred the double card view thing to having to press the gold wheel all the time but I wasn't that bothered about the green flashing. Why can't it be an option in the settings for people who liked it?

New Resident
    The green flashing daub should be optional - that way players can choose whether to use it or not!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by vjh265 View Post
    The green flashing daub should be optional - that way players can choose whether to use it or not!
    I agree, why can't it be an optional setting? It allowed me to play more cards, and thus get more bingos, so for me it increased my enjoyment of the game. Wont bother now because even with 4 cards the wins are too little. At least give us the option so that those who want the challenge of finding them all on 10 cards can have it, and those who enjoy the easier version can have a more relaxing experience.

New Resident
    Pls return them back, pls pls pls, so disappointing that you removed them

So pleased they have gone. Im back and I'll change my iTunes review immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by paneuro99 View Post
    So pleased they have gone. Im back and I'll change my iTunes review immediately.
    Oh no. I'm wrong. The green flashing boxes are still there. Abandon ship anyone with a brain. Only the dumb need remain.

Yeah, they were gone for like one day and then they came back. Seriously, it really needs to be an option that can be turned on and off.

New Resident
    They should make the highlighter optional in settings and somehow separate rooms between players that have enable the highlighter setting and players that have highlighter disabled. That way there's no unfair dis/advantage.

how to turn green hints off?

pls help i dont know how to turn the hints off and theyre taking away my fun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast