Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Won't be able to finish any one else in the same boat

Won't be able to finish any one else in the same boat

Well feel totally ripped off yet again. I've had limited playing time due to internet connection
    Even sped a couple times with gems just to know I'd get to the end while I had a connection them wham to days goal you need way too many fruit and way too may gold nuggets! I play on two devices both at 50 level and there is no way I can collect this many of each of these items with out spending the 450 gems . Timed events are ok but make them reasonable goals ive been playing for a couple years and I think I have never had that many gold nuggets ever. I was really enjoying this even ttill now. There is just no way to complete the impossible what do they expect the lower levels do to manage to get these items. Not happy
    Does any one else see these as achievable?. Or is it just me Maoaning yet again.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sammiuk View Post
    Well feel totally ripped off yet again. I've had limited playing time due to internet connection
    Even sped a couple times with gems just to know I'd get to the end while I had a connection them wham to days goal you need way too many fruit and way too may gold nuggets! I play on two devices both at 50 level and there is no way I can collect this many of each of these items with out spending the 450 gems . Timed events are ok but make them reasonable goals ive been playing for a couple years and I think I have never had that many gold nuggets ever. I was really enjoying this even ttill now. There is just no way to complete the impossible what do they expect the lower levels do to manage to get these items. Not happy
    Does any one else see these as achievable?. Or is it just me Maoaning yet again.
    There is now way to collect that many resources in the given time, totally impossible. This event was made for ultra-high levels players to de-stock their inventory. See main thread!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I'm out! Continuing to play a game is boring unless there are interesting goals. When it becomes frustrating and impossible after the investment of time and resources there is no fun and you are just left feeling bad. Having to wait until pursuing the next goal spoils the fun. Wasting fifteen gold nuggets only to find it would be impossible to collect that much magic fruit, even though I have 2 magic fruit trees, has left such a bad taste that I give up. I know I could have checked out the discussion first but I have a life, one that has included pleasurably playing a game , but devoting all my time and attention to one is not high on my agenda. Why continue to do something that makes me feel taken advantage of?

Hi
    I feel the same way. I also opted out without spending anymore gems. I stopped after giving 2 ornate beams. Too many living tree masks required. Then I saw where we needed all the living fruit and gold nuggets needed. No way. Not sure way they have to make it so difficult. Anyway, good luck on all the rest. I'm still doing the fairy, horse arena and the shields/trolls thingy...

Nightclub Owner
    I knew that chapter 5 would **** my progress, so I stopped at chapter 5 without having to give a nugget. I have the gifts from lower chapters and that is fine. On my mini/main I could de-stock my nuggets and will finish the event in time. I am just waiting between chapters...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

i have 6 hours until chapter 5 starts. with 5 days left for entire quest. not sure if i am going to make it either. i am at a cross roads right now, because i have the nuggets and the fruit, but what if i give them, and then it turns out i cant finish. i would have wasted alot of time on this , not to mention the nuggets and fruits.... dont know what to do .

I wouldn't be able to finish either! I am on a fixed income and cannot buy anything to finish the quest. There is no way I can get 45 fruit in the time remaining. I'm now trying to decide if I want to keep playing this game at all. Lmfeel like I am missing out on part of the game because I cannot buy gems. I have all kinds of partially finished quests because of gems. It would be nice to get a response from the "management" on this issue.

ok im checking the numbers/times....

i have 4 days 4 hours left total.
    4 hours until chapter 5 starts ( give nuggets/fruit)
    48 until chapter 6 starts.
    can only recieve 20???? requests per day? need 2 1/2 days at most to get all requests...
    i have been working on this quest non stop ( i have alot of free time ) and still not able to finish it seems?...

i have decided NOT to finish or give my resources away. i really really hope this is the last timed quest like this.
    1 it was very confusing with the times. plus people dont have all day to play this.

2 some drops were very unattainable for some players. i am level 50 and needed to purchase the nugget/fruit sale you had just to feel on the safe side.

now very uncertain if this is even doable... please reconsider your gem schemes. make it fun. the quests should be fun and enjoyable.

Executive Chef
    Me either, only have 11 nuggets although I have enough others ... Not sure if this will spoil my fun with the game but I am still hoping to get enough saps for the bulb

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    moving thread into the Suggestion And Feedback forum. All posts/questions etc about the event need to be made in the main thread. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast