Thread: Boosted Weekend: Not free but 200 coins

Host(ess)

Boosted Weekend: Not free but 200 coins

So I see that we're suppose to have another free weekend with the ability to boost our dragons but instead of it being 12 gold it's now 200 coin. So where is the "free" part of it since you still have to spend to boost?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Img_0075.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	23958

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0079[1].jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	23957

Platform: iOS 9.0

The free part is where you don't have to spend any gold

Host(ess)
    Then it's not free.

I am SO glad someone else pointed this out! Why not say boosted sale or discount? However I cannot get in to play due to crashing.

But it is free because you don't have to pay ANY gold. Basic breeding is 200 silver coins, and boosted is 12 gold. If you take the 12 gold away and make it the "base breeding cost" (200 silver), it is free.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ireyesi View Post
    But it is free because you don't have to pay ANY gold. Basic breeding is 200 silver coins, and boosted is 12 gold. If you take the 12 gold away and make it the "base breeding cost" (200 silver), it is free.
    Agreed, they say it's free because it no longer cost gold but the same 200 coins price as the basic breed

But I understand you all, by free it should be no cost, but instead it's 200 coins
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Charged me 24 gold to boost and hatch another Mythic on one acct...thought maybe a glitch and it would at least hatch for free but no such luck....not going to attempt anymore since saving gems for BF. I wouldn't be as annoyed if it cost some coins which was at least something.....I guess they didn't have room to add the disclosure...oh wait, it's TL or Storm8.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

New Resident

Can't Afford to Boost!

What do I do when this BOOSTED BREEDING produces a dragon for which I can't afford the habitat? I just got started so I barely have the basics. The "free boosted breeding" took all my gold.
    I can put a dragon I won on the wheel spin in storage but not a dragon that hatches homeless.
    Last edited by gladman13; 09-23-15 at 01:03 AM.