Thread: Sir Pigglesworth prizes disappeared

Sir Pigglesworth prizes disappeared

I have completed parts 1-4 of the Sir Pigglesworth quests and put the prizes for 1-3 out. Signed in last night and couldn't see them. I thought maybe it was just a glitch but when I signed in again this morning, they are still gone. I have tried force closing and checked my inventory, nothing. I thought perhaps the graphics just weren't loading correctly but I can place other items in the spots they were in. My quest line still shows I am on part 5, so clearly it knows I completed the first 4 parts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	23954  

I just noticed my barons tent is gone too. Could this be related to the fact that I occasionally play on my android phone in addition to my iPad? The sir Pigglesworth items never showed on my phone, but now they are gone on both.

I only play on my iPhone & am on level 5 my prizes are still there but we are only allowed to receive 20 neighbors to help daily. When I went to send out my second neighbor request I had to give more magic fruit & the prime cuts any way so frustrating someone's not doing their job I paid $4.99 for the gold you had to have to get passed Level 5. I know S8 needs money to continue making goals & updates but come on guys get it right. I am a loyal player & am maxed out on level I've been here from the start but I'm afraid I'm well running out of patients

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by moinkmama View Post
    I have completed parts 1-4 of the Sir Pigglesworth quests and put the prizes for 1-3 out. Signed in last night and couldn't see them. I thought maybe it was just a glitch but when I signed in again this morning, they are still gone. I have tried force closing and checked my inventory, nothing. I thought perhaps the graphics just weren't loading correctly but I can place other items in the spots they were in. My quest line still shows I am on part 5, so clearly it knows I completed the first 4 parts.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Thanks for your response! I forgot I had made this post and in searching the forums, decided to try uninstalling & reinstalling, which resolved the problem.