Thread: Game Force Closes

Farm Supplier

Game Force Closes

I apparently hit level 56, and now I cannot get in my game. It force closes every time I try to open it.

I am using an iPhone 6, iOS version 8.4.1, game version 1.7.5.

New Resident
    Was on lvl 49, but now can't open the game anymore, too. Re-installed and re-booted, but still same issue... Any idea? Using iPad mini. Not yet iOS9.
    Update: See the first, sticky error post for more details...
    Last edited by kittymo; 09-19-15 at 01:46 AM.

New Resident

Unhappy

Same here, game closed, I updated and still doesn't open

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Aud2007 View Post
    I apparently hit level 56, and now I cannot get in my game. It force closes every time I try to open it.

I am using an iPhone 6, iOS version 8.4.1, game version 1.7.5.
    The same thing is happening to me. I leveled up and then the next time I went to it, it opens to the home screen and then immediately closes. I downloaded iOS 9 hoping it may help and it hasn't. I haven't been able to open it all day.
    I am using iPad Air, iOS 9 and the latest version of the game. Please fix soon!

New Resident
    I had the same problem yesterday. I was Level 49 on friday. I play on an iPhone 6Plus iOS9. I have a second restaurant on iPad with much lower Level and saw that my Level on iPhone had switched to 56 .
    I tried reloading app on iPhon , no change. Suddenly in afternoon it worked again, but i was on Level 55, not 56 as it had shown from my iPad in morning. That was ok with me as long as game was working again.
    But now i saw that when i play and collect BlueStars in Level counter , everytime i close the game an reopen the counter is back to 0/999,897,599 ! ��