Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Level up

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Where did all my xp go? Yesterday I was level 56 with an extra 80,000 xp and now today I'm at level 55 with 0 xp!! Not to happy!!
    I think they reset everyone back to level 55 starting point!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicamle View Post
    I think they reset everyone back to level 55 starting point!!!
    Yeah and I can't even earn any xp as every time I log in its reset back to 0!! Won't be playing this game much till they fix this. Why do they release updates late Friday afternoon and then leave for the weekend?
    Main id: squinn1981

Grand Emperor
    I was able to get into my game and I was level 55 with 0 XP. Was this a temporary fix and we'll get back our extra xp? If not, this was a stupid way to fix the bug and I would have rather waited the few hours for a correct fix. I missed out on buying an extra counter.

Fashion Designer
    So, like others, I was at level 56, the max level, then was shut out of the game for many hours as it was crashing before opening.

Now I am on level 55, and every time I log in my experience points drop to zero. I was on level 56 with, idk, 173,836 experience points, so it kinda sucks being back to zero and unable to keep any new points I earn.

Question to ppl currently at level 55 who weren't on while level 56 was available: Were you able to buy one counter, table and chair?

I bought one while on level 56, but now it say next counter available at level 56 and I am unsure if the one I bought IS that one, or if another one will be available whenever we can level up. Bit of a moot point, but still curious.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Yeah and I can't even earn any xp as every time I log in its reset back to 0!! Won't be playing this game much till they fix this. Why do they release updates late Friday afternoon and then leave for the weekend?
    Yeah... this is not cool. Wonder if we are at least earning coins normally?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Yeah... this is not cool. Wonder if we are at least earning coins normally?
    My xp is also being set back to 0 on level 55 each time I open the game.

I seem to be earning coins but I can't tell you if I'm accumulating them exactly as I'm supposed to be.

Grand Emperor
    Got a notification:

"Restaurant Story 2
    Soar to the top of the Restaurant Story fame!
    Reach new culinary heights, up to Level 55!"

XP still being zeroed when logging in. I guess this is one way to not have people accumulate a whole lot of XPs.

Very poorly released update, as it almost always seems.

I only wish I had been able to get on yesterday to buy the extra counter at Level 56.

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over. If the max level is suppose to 55, that is probably were the glitch is.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Doubt it. This issue started a couple of hours ago, and staff may be off for the weekend.

I have no problem opening accounts at level 37, but when logged into level 56 account it crashes before the game opens.
    Can anybody over level 49 get into their game???
    I'm at level 53 on iOS I'm not having any issues once I updated my iPad including my operating system.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ariffraff View Post
    I'm at level 53 on iOS I'm not having any issues once I updated my iPad including my operating system.
    I'm guessing the problem only exists for those who were elevated to level 56, which caused our games to crash for 13+ hours. Once able to get back in the game, our level was decreased by one to 55, BUT our additional accumulated xp was wiped away & newly earned xp is being sucked into the level 56/55 abyss. When I was a level 56er, I had thousands of xp towards level 57, but now I perpetually have zero xp towards level 56. I sure hope we get our xp back!! Very frustrating....

I wonder if those who were level 55, but never level 56, are having this same problem?
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast