Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Level up

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Idk how they are going to fix this but I sure hope they can!! I'm also not receiving the daily quests but I really don't miss them at all.
    There are currently no daily quests for this high level, but they should be coming soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Update on losing XPs:

Level 55 should be the max level. Some players somehow were able to go above level 55, which caused crashing.

S8 added a temporary fix which appears to be resetting some of those players experience each time they login to level 55.

They are currently working on a permanent fix.
    It appears that they have fixed the issue of xp resetting to zero with each login, as I have been accruing newly earned xp since sometime yesterday afternoon/evening. However, all of the thousands of xp I lost because of the glitch are still gone. Are they still working on a solution to credit back lost xp?? It seems a bit unacceptable to some of the longest standing players to just ignore that issue and move forward....
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 441sogo View Post
    It appears that they have fixed the issue of xp resetting to zero with each login, as I have been accruing newly earned xp since sometime yesterday afternoon/evening. However, all of the thousands of xp I lost because of the glitch are still gone. Are they still working on a solution to credit back lost xp?? It seems a bit unacceptable to some of the longest standing players to just ignore that issue and move forward....
    I also would like to know about this. Are they going to fix it? I even sent them an email about it but haven't heard back yet.
    Main id: squinn1981

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 441sogo View Post
    For lost XPs please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I also would like to know about this. Are they going to fix it? I even sent them an email about it but haven't heard back yet.
    1) I think it's ridiculous that you have to request your xps back and 2) the "contact customer support" is often a way to not publicly address the issue.

Please let us know if you actually get your xps back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by princessimogen View Post
    1) I think it's ridiculous that you have to request your xps back and 2) the "contact customer support" is often a way to not publicly address the issue.

Please let us know if you actually get your xps back.
    Have yet to hear back from them. It is ridiculous!! Once again players paying for their mistakes.

Executive Chef
    Well it's now been a full work week and they have not replied!! If this just gets blown off or I'm told my xp can't be restored I will delete this game. Even though the xp does you no good after max level it took me months and months to earn that xp.

Well it's now been a full work week and they have not replied!! If this just gets blown off or I'm told my xp can't be restored I will delete this game. Even though the xp does you no good after max level it took me months and months to earn that xp.
    Ugh, sorry. They should just tell us that they're not restoring xp instead of adding insult to injury by making us email customer service and receive no reply or a "Sorry. Tough luck" email like when you've lost gems due to (completely avoidable if they cared) gem traps. I'm about done too.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456