Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPANSION: Solar Bear

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I just started the expansion to the Solar Bear today Can't wait to have this little guy in 12 hours!
    Congratulations, I was looking for someone that had expanded to the shelf with the Solar Bear. I noticed that in addition to going directly up the right side of the middle shelf you have additional clear spots on the Middle Shelf.. Did you have a path to the Solar Bear just using the right side of the Middle Shelf or were you just opening up new spots on the middle shelf? I hope my question is clear.

I figure it will take me a month at a minimum to get to the Solar Bear, I was just wondering if I can take a direct path to it.

Executive Chef
    I just started the expansion to the Solar Bear today Can't wait to have this little guy in 12 hours!
    What it was the cost and how many runes are necessary?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congratulations, I was looking for someone that had expanded to the shelf with the Solar Bear. I noticed that in addition to going directly up the right side of the middle shelf you have additional clear spots on the Middle Shelf.. Did you have a path to the Solar Bear just using the right side of the Middle Shelf or were you just opening up new spots on the middle shelf? I hope my question is clear.

I figure it will take me a month at a minimum to get to the Solar Bear, I was just wondering if I can take a direct path to it.
    I was able to make a direct path along the bottom and then over to the Bear. I just ended up doing 1 extra on the middle shelf because I didn't know if I wanted to go directly to him at first

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    What it was the cost and how many runes are necessary?
    Same as a regular expansion for me. 76 runes and 1 mil coins

Executive Chef
    I was able to make a direct path along the bottom and then over to the Bear. I just ended up doing 1 extra on the middle shelf because I didn't know if I wanted to go directly to him at first
    Thanks for the info.

Are you really at 76 Runes for an expansion? I have been at 70 Runes for an expansions for so long, I had assumed that was going to be the permanent cap.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 09-21-15 at 09:29 AM.

Banned
    I don't know where to post this but the solitaire game isn't keeping track of the games I've been playing which is possibly over 300 by now?!!! Is anyone having trouble?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CoodieBug View Post
    I don't know where to post this but the solitaire game isn't keeping track of the games I've been playing which is possibly over 300 by now?!!! Is anyone having trouble?
    Probably a stupid quesiton, but have you clicked the button in the upper left corner. It takes you to Stats and shows how many games you've played.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    (...)Are you really at 76 Runes for an expansion? I have been at 70 Runes for an expansions for so long, I had assumed that was going to be the permanent cap.
    Same, 70 runes for a really long time.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CoodieBug View Post
    If you are talking about the percentage on a promotional goal- It will stay at 0 until you have finished the required number of games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Thx ��

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast