Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPANSION: Solar Bear

Executive Chef
    The Solar Bear is another Earth/Fire Super Rare. I am not sure why it is part of the expansion unless there is a new Treasure Animal coming soon and the Solar Bear is part of the Breeding Combo for it.

The amount of allowed farms has risen to 76 on your profile view.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	23933

Fashion Designer
    I had quit checking my forest since it would no longer load beyond the nest and animal shadows. Couldn't play the game like that. Don't know why I decided to give it one more try. Not only did my forest load, but there are expansions! Yay!

They increased the habitat limits too, from 66 to 76. I can play again!

Well, the iPad mini still crashes, but I can play again on the Retina. Guess I can't expect everything at once, and this will keep me playing.

Thanks, S8!
    Last edited by 55lee55; 09-18-15 at 04:12 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerisTargaryen View Post
    The amount of allowed farms has risen to 76 on your profile view.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	23933
    Habitats not farms hahaha

Fashion Designer
    Adult Solar Bear's face reminds me a little of a lion/big cat. The epic form is lovely (so sparkly!).
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Reminded me of a lion as well. Im going to name him Mufasa lol

Executive Chef
    OK, with the expansion on the upper blue plot completed, I could finally check what the quickest route is from my forest to get towards this animal. There is no direct route from "the Hareon's shelf with plots" but it is possible to take a "short cut" from the lowest purple plots: it's not necessary to clear ALL of those first. Fortunately you can directly go to the middle left plots too. I don't know yet what the quickest way will be from there to the upper left shelf, but I'm sure the (previously) maxed out users can soon tell us. :P

See the screenshots below for what I mean:

Name:  IMG_5237.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  119.7 KB

Name:  IMG_5238.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  117.9 KB
    Last edited by ogreve; 09-19-15 at 12:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the information. I didn't think about future expansion when I was expanding, so the closest path I have to the Solar Bear will be 4 spaces assuming You can go directly from the Middle Purple Shelf to the Upper one. I will make sure I plan better for the future.

Executive Chef
    Since this update I am back to having problems when I leave the game to do something else and come back. When I return to FFS, the game appears frozen than after about 10 seconds, the game ends and I need to reload. No big problem. The bigger problem is that if I let the screen saver come on while in FFS, when I try to wake it up, my iPad appears to go dead for a couple minutes. I had updated to iOS 9.0 earlier in the day but the issue didn't start happening until the FFS update. No problem with any other applications.

Fashion Designer
    I just started the expansion to the Solar Bear today Can't wait to have this little guy in 12 hours!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast