Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: EXPANSION: Solar Bear

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lunalorraine View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but here it goes. I'm level 113, but I can't expand to the the Solar Bear. It keeps telling me to reach level 20 and get lightning leopard...but I have it. What am I missing? I already have the treent of life and the hareon. I can still only hold 70 realm runes.
    Make sure you click on the Expansion sign to go into expansion mode before selecting the Solar Bear plot to expand. Otherwise it will just give you the message which you mentioned in your post. Here's the thread on Solar Bear expansion if you need. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ION-Solar-Bear

I can’t actually select the plots around the solar bear at all, they don’t yellow up when I click an expansion sign. I don’t have a quest to get to it, I never got it. For some reason I have the quest to expand to the poppy pony.

Here is a link I made for a screenshot of my forest, can’t seem to upload it here properly. I’m sorry.

Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-15-19 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Fixed photo :)

Banned
    I can’t actually select the plots around the solar bear at all, they don’t yellow up when I click an expansion sign. I don’t have a quest to get to it, I never got it. For some reason I have the quest to expand to the poppy pony.
    I don't remember if there was a quest for Solar Bear. I don't think there was. You have to start clearing at the far end of his island, the plots that you showed in your photo, so it's going to take you a while to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I don't remember if there was a quest for Solar Bear. I don't think there was. You have to start clearing at the far end of his island, the plots that you showed in your photo, so it's going to take you a while to get there.
    Oh, that makes sense! Thank you very much!

Grand Emperor
    Oh, that makes sense! Thank you very much!
    To add on, the Solar Bear is in the first purple island from the top left most of your game board. Happy expanding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    To add on, the Solar Bear is in the first purple island from the top left most of your game board. Happy expanding.
    Oh, yeah, that's where Solar Bear is. Was thinking of the Hareon.

Solar bear's habitat?

Hi, I'm trying to decide on my next expansion. One possibility is to the solar bear (that's the one near the arena, right?).. can anyone tell me which habitat the solar bear comes with, as that might influence my decision? Thanksss

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alligibb417 View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to decide on my next expansion. One possibility is to the solar bear (that's the one near the arena, right?).. can anyone tell me which habitat the solar bear comes with, as that might influence my decision? Thanksss
    If I'm not mistaken you get a large fire habitat with this creature?!
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by alligibb417 View Post
    It comes with an Earth Plateau - listed under Chapter Expansion in Main Guide.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112