Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: EXPANSION: Solar Bear

Executive Chef
    Thanks, so at least it goes up to 80 runes, and after that who knows....
    NOT nice... It takes long enough as it is to expand. The last thing we need is for it to become more and more expensive.

Speaking of (hopefully soon!) upcoming expansions, if the game designers and/or other TL staff are reading along, I'd love to put in a request to extend the land further from the bottom, with a bunch of green plots leading up to a beach with yellow plots, so we can place habitats like the Egypt one nicely there. Some other things that would be great would be more of the icy plots, which is where I have all my gem, winter, water and electric habitats, and where more space would be VERY welcome and/or greyish "rocky" plots, for the earth habitats. Extending the land towards the right would give options for that, if the blue and brown mountains are changed into expandable plots. For now there appear to be plenty of purple plots, so I'd prefer to see new expansions on the right over more purple expansions...

Executive Chef
    Within the hour my latest expansion will be completed, leaving me with two expansion plots. My next expansion will be 80 Runes, the one just completed was 79 Runes. Thanks to some better than average mining results and few long gaps in breeding times, it only took me 12 days to collect the Runes necessary for my latest expansion. So I anticipate running out of plots to expand to as well as hitting the habitat limit within the next month. I currently have 51 animals in storage so I still have quite a few duplicates. I am hoping that the hints one of the S8 developers dropped along with the Aquarius release means that another set of expansions are coming soon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Thank you for chipping in, saucysammis! It is looking strongly like 50 expansions is the deciding factor.

I'm very late to this but in case someone shows up even later...my 12 hour expansion times started at 50.

I'm at 53 right now but not quite to solar bear yet, I haven't been in a big hurry to get there and my runes are "ultra rare"

There is a chart available on another site that shows times and shows at 50 the times drop from 19 to 12 but I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link, howevr, it matches my experience.

Ok, so do you have to be at a certain level to reach it?

I have possibly one more expansion to the solar bear. I have read all the posts but the descriptions do not make sense in regards to my game. I expanded all the plots below the shelf where the solar bear is. My only option after that was to expand the lower left plot. Now, I have 2 choices. The upper left (to the left of the solar bear) or the lower right (below the solar bear). Which one of those do I need to expand? I will then have one (or 2?) expansions.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have possibly one more expansion to the solar bear. I have read all the posts but the descriptions do not make sense in regards to my game. I expanded all the plots below the shelf where the solar bear is. My only option after that was to expand the lower left plot. Now, I have 2 choices. The upper left (to the left of the solar bear) or the lower right (below the solar bear). Which one of those do I need to expand? I will then have one (or 2?) expansions.

Thank you.
    I have been selling critters and need to expand ASAP. I hope I choose the right spot. Just the 2 choices. (square below solar bear and square to the left of solar bear)

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have been selling critters and need to expand ASAP. I hope I choose the right spot. Just the 2 choices. (square below solar bear and square to the left of solar bear)
    For anyone looking for info:

I did not receive any replies to my July 9 query but visited a neighbour who had opened up the Solar Bear expansion and only had the bottom 2 expansions completed (not the upper left one) so that is what I decided to do (expand lower right below Solar Bear)
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 07-20-16 at 04:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know why orig post (on 1st page) says "Breeding and incubation 18 hours" ?
    Surely it should say "nil" as IIRC you don't need to hatch this (same as with Treent)?
    Last edited by mutley00; 01-05-17 at 05:42 PM. Reason: error!

Question? Has anyone else stopped getting apples when we play the games we use to get them. They should give us extra gems some for the money we spend.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but here it goes. I'm level 113, but I can't expand to the the Solar Bear. It keeps telling me to reach level 20 and get lightning leopard...but I have it. What am I missing? I already have the treent of life and the hareon. I can still only hold 70 realm runes.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast