Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Harvest Moon

Rhino Keeper

Dragon Story Harvest Moon

New version? Just got a pop up to download a new version of dragon story. So. Many. New. Versions. WHY??

What version do you play and why?

Executive Chef
    are you on Android? I used to be. Android have these "special edition" versions, iOS doesn't. To get all the features, I needed to install the standard Android version, not the special version I started with (Country Picnic).

I came to these forums and everyone was talking about Dragon Tales and level 15 dragons (you need the Nobel Crystal for that) and that's when the forum participants shared their knowledge. So I went to the standard version. Now I'm on an iPad.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no, I'm on Android. And just use regular version because all of these other versions just eat up the space on my phone. I just don't get the point of them coming out with all these different versions unless there's something to go with it like a world event. But we've just had a world event, a tales and several tournaments so I guess I just don't get it unless it's just to give android users a chance to earn extra gold. Which I won't complain about. :-) Because who doesn't like free gold?

Executive Chef
    I just downloaded it for pecisely that reason! If all else fails, I can use the 30 to Ultimate Guardian!

The different special editions just confuse me. I don't understand why they do it, because it confuses the end users totally.
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)

Executive Chef
    I saw the Fortune Dragon in the market after installing this new version. I wonder if it's breedable since it doesn't have the 'Not acquired through breeding' text. Though when I switch to the regular Android app or iOS market, the availability of Fortune Dragon disappears.

Executive Chef
    and if you get it in that special edition, I think it disappears when you go to the standard version. The whole thing is just weird. Think of the additional maintenance costs for all these versions. Not sensible business practice in my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I saw the Fortune Dragon in the market after installing this new version. I wonder if it's breedable since it doesn't have the 'Not acquired through breeding' text. Though when I switch to the regular Android app or iOS market, the availability of Fortune Dragon disappears.
    Yes, I believe that it is breedable. Last week, I got a push notification for it saying it was breedable, but I thought it was a mistake since the Fortune Dragon doesn't appear in the Standard Version.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    and if you get it in that special edition, I think it disappears when you go to the standard version. The whole thing is just weird. Think of the additional maintenance costs for all these versions. Not sensible business practice in my opinion.
    I don't think this is true. If you breed the Fortune Dragon in the Harvest Moon version, it should transfer over to the Standard version
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Harvest Moon version is definately buggy though. Although it shows the Dragon Tales book/statue, it doesn't seem to be displaying the new expansions at all...
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Any dragon on sale under 200 is a must buy imo. Helps to keep away from 32hr Titan fails

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else's referred to as "Harvest Festival" in the Play Store, even though the quest and the app's description calls it Harvest Moon? I couldn't find it the first time around because I searched Moon instead of Festival.
    Last edited by Paleon; 09-18-15 at 10:51 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast