Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Harvest Moon

Rhino Keeper
    I've got ancient as well as some of the others mentioned but no fortune.

Dont install new update. It goes back to version 1.9, and does not let you access new expansions. Well done, TL

Rhino Keeper
    I no longer have Fortune Dragon in my market on either version (original or Harvest Moon). My suspicions are this is either a mistake, or it expired at today's update (which would be ridiculous since the HM version didn't even come out until a couple of days ago, and we only just got the download prompt...)
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone even seen the harvest moon dragon available anywhere besides the wheel? And yeah, fortune isn't even available on the wheel either...

New Resident

Blego

why can't I download harvest story: festival moon in my country... whenever I try to it keeps telling me that it is unavailable in my country and im a Nigerian
    plz make it available in my country cuz its really pissing me off

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    It works. Just not the same way as the standard version. I have NO idea why they have these less functional, special edition, versions. Maybe it is for smaller Android devices with less "grunt"? No idea, but it is how those editions are supposed to work..
    When I checked to download this new Harvest Moon version, it is showed that the version is 1.9.... (a bunch of numbers behind), which is pretty much the same as previous seasonal version Country Picnic while the standard one is version 2.1.... So I wasn't surprise about this.

As for why they release these version, I remember that in some thread back then, it is said that this is a type of promotion S8 did for their games on Android (as same as how they offer iOS player to watch ad to get stuff).

The thing I don't understand is that why they make a seasonal version base off the old version since it was released after we have this up-to-date standard version already. Perhaps it was meant for Android devices with less power capacity like you said
    Last edited by Dragosle; 09-19-15 at 04:16 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like the re-released dragons were removed with today's update. Couldn't see the Lunar Horse dragon in the market

Why do that though? Bring back three limited time old dragons when there's a new limited dragon (Empyreal)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Looks like the re-released dragons were removed with today's update. Couldn't see the Lunar Horse dragon in the market

Why do that though? Bring back three limited time old dragons when there's a new limited dragon (Empyreal)
    Downloaded to get the 30 gold and try to breed the Fortune dragon.

Check the market - no fortune dragon...

Uninstalled lol

Fashion Designer
    Earlier today I logged in on a device with an older version of Dragon Story. Upon login it showed a pop-up message announcing a new Harvest Moon dragon tales, showing the dragons in the Harvest Moon edition loading screen and a different autumn-leaf inspired dragon. You'll probably need to start saving up food as you might need it soon

I install it then the shrine for the tales disappear, is that normal?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast